[split] The last straw

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2014, 08:33 PM
[split] The last straw
(06-09-2014 05:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you cannot refute Sye Ten Bruggencate, I will kill myself. There is no point in living if I know with 100% certainty that all humans are evil, filthy, disgusting animals.

This is without a doubt the single most insane, idiotic thing I have ever seen you write.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
18-09-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: The last straw
(06-09-2014 05:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  If you cannot refute Sye Ten Bruggencate, I will kill myself. There is no point in living if I know with 100% certainty that all humans are evil, filthy, disgusting animals.

STB has been refuted many times, you just aren't able to comprehend the rebuttals. If this is the type of nihilistic black hole that STB's insane philosophy generates, then perhaps you would want to consider that he's full of shit?

If god generates all knowledge, then He has put you exactly where He wants you. You're the puppet on his strings. Beautiful, isn't it?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply