[split] Thread Dark Light wants to forget
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
15-09-2013, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 12:02 AM by Dark Light.)
RE: [split] from Words I want to remember
Hey Mod, can we rename this to "Thread I want to forget?"

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
16-09-2013, 09:00 AM
RE: [split] from Words I want to remember
This is for our accidental derailing which is always (by about 95%... yes, I admit to the other 5%) his fault. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: [split] Thread Dark Light wants to forget
(15-09-2013 11:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hey Mod, can we rename this to "Thread I want to forget?"

Done. Smile

(16-09-2013 09:00 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is for our accidental derailing which is always (by about 95%... yes, I admit to the other 5%) his fault. Smile

You know you're worse than me. Both the derails of WIWTR were started by you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: