[split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 11:35 AM
(22-03-2017 11:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:00 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Here is the apparent problem. There is no real definition for this. What is a man? What is a woman? I'm wondering for those that have schizophrenia. Can you be a man today and a woman tomorrow? Who's bathroom do I use? Can I pick and choose what sex I want to be today? Can I play in woman's sports or vis versa? That's all I know, when I see a tranny and you can obviously tell. It's hard not to stare. When I see fags making out on tv. It turns my stomach. Just being honest. Either way you look at its a bit fubared. It's just not right. That being said. They are still people and should be respected as such. It's complicated how to deal with it for sure. I certainly don't envy them. Can they simply be disqualified and not permitted to attend? Not sure.
I certainly don't think Mike phelps should be able to change sexes and compete against woman. It's just not fair. Maybe they have to have their own category. They do now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NO not always obvious Emma is Trans and I personally find her very attractive based on her avatar picture, and you are talking to a person with a 50 year history of staunch heterosexuality fuck you dickwad. Angry Dodgy

No not always what ? What the he'll do you mean? I said when it's obvious. It's appears that Emma thinks a lot of her self and respects herself as such. Some trannies. It's just disgusting. Sorry. They were fucking ugly men. They don't look any better as a female. Looks silly in some cases. Others they fit right in and play the part.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 11:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:35 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  No not always what ? What the he'll do you mean? I said when it's obvious. It's appears that Emma thinks a lot of her self and respects herself as such. Some trannies. It's just disgusting. Sorry. They were fucking ugly men. They don't look any better as a female. Looks silly in some cases. Others they fit right in and play the part.

Some trans girls look more feminine than others but they don't deserve to be called disgusting,you have a vile prejudiced attitude, seriously do you have any idea how tough it is for a trans girl to come out and live her life and be happy?

Some do look disgusting. Just as some fat ass slob looks disgusting, Just as a sleazy no good for nothing drug dealer. They disgust me. I'll be the determiner of what I consider disgusting. Some people are disgusting looking. Woman men or transgender. Not referring to a disgusting looking tranny any more than a disgusting looking fat slob would be prejudice of me. We cant have that.

22-03-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: [split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 11:52 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Some trans girls look more feminine than others but they don't deserve to be called disgusting,you have a vile prejudiced attitude, seriously do you have any idea how tough it is for a trans girl to come out and live her life and be happy?

Some do look disgusting. Just as some fat ass slob looks disgusting, Just as a sleazy no good for nothing drug dealer. They disgust me. I'll be the determiner of what I consider disgusting. Some people are disgusting looking. Woman men or transgender. Not referring to a disgusting looking tranny any more than a disgusting looking fat slob would be prejudice of me. We cant have that.

I don't know what you look like, and I don't care. I think you're a disgusting and hateful bigot of a person.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
22-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Yeah this "person" has some bad issues.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-03-2017, 12:16 PM
(22-03-2017 11:52 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I'll be the determiner of what I consider disgusting.

I've determined that you're an idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(22-03-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:52 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Some do look disgusting. Just as some fat ass slob looks disgusting, Just as a sleazy no good for nothing drug dealer. They disgust me. I'll be the determiner of what I consider disgusting. Some people are disgusting looking. Woman men or transgender. Not referring to a disgusting looking tranny any more than a disgusting looking fat slob would be prejudice of me. We cant have that.

I don't know what you look like, and I don't care. I think you're a disgusting and hateful bigot of a person.

Ohhh. That hurt my feelings. I guess you're no different than me. I call you a tranny. You respond in kind. I say a few words and I'm disgusting. So I guess we are permitted to make up our own minds of what's disgusting. BTW. I never said you were disgusting. I said some of these people look disgusting. So do others. I'm not singling them out.

22-03-2017, 12:22 PM
(22-03-2017 12:17 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  I don't know what you look like, and I don't care. I think you're a disgusting and hateful bigot of a person.

Ohhh. That hurt my feelings. I guess you're no different than me. I call you a tranny. You respond in kind. I say a few words and I'm disgusting. So I guess we are permitted to make up our own minds of what's disgusting. BTW. I never said you were disgusting. I said some of these people look disgusting. So do others. I'm not singling them out.

Your feelings are no longer relevant to me whether they are hurt or not. We're not the same. I think you're disgusting because your a judgy bigot that sneers at people for how they look and uses hateful slurs just to get a rise out of people.

You think people are disgusting because of how they look.

I'm judging you by your personality, you're judging people for their appearance. Your assessment lacks depth. Kindly shove off. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
22-03-2017, 12:24 PM
(22-03-2017 12:17 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  I don't know what you look like, and I don't care. I think you're a disgusting and hateful bigot of a person.

You were informed such words were insensitive and you continued along. Stop being an ass.

22-03-2017, 12:24 PM
(22-03-2017 12:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:52 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I'll be the determiner of what I consider disgusting.

I've determined that you're an idiot.

Yeah. I was born that way also. I didnt change my mind half way through my life. Proud of it as well.

22-03-2017, 12:26 PM
(22-03-2017 12:24 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 12:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've determined that you're an idiot.

Yeah. I was born that way also. I didnt change my mind half way through my life. Proud of it as well.

I'm glad your determined to stay an idiot, but kindly refrain from demonstrating it all over the forum.

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post