[split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: [split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
If you're really curious about trans women and how we as a forum approach the question of how to define "a woman", I highly recommend you read this thread.

We hashed out a great deal in that thread and I don't know that I am able to repeat the things I said in that thread. I'm not being sarcastic, here, I think you'd get a lot out of it. Please read the whole thing, though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
22-03-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: [split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
There's been many a concert when I ran into the men's bathroom...

One thing I learned men will piss anywhere (sinks, urinals, floor with a drain) Stalls are generally empty.

Women's bathrooms are actually more gross. they leave toilet paper everywhere and when they do that silly hovering over the toilet, they NEVER clean up after themselves. For the love of everyone, flush the damn toilet. I don't need to see your tampon floating in there or the shit you've left behind. Paper towels are just left in the sink...

Really fucking clean up after yourself!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-03-2017, 02:38 PM
[split] Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 02:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's been many a concert when I ran into the men's bathroom...

One thing I learned men will piss anywhere (sinks, urinals, floor with a drain) Stalls are generally empty.

Women's bathrooms are actually more gross. they leave toilet paper everywhere and when they do that silly hovering over the toilet, they NEVER clean up after themselves. For the love of everyone, flush the damn toilet. I don't need to see your tampon floating in there or the shit you've left behind. Paper towels are just left in the sink...

Really fucking clean up after yourself!

You're right. Woman's bathrooms are disgusting. People who,piss on the seat. Should be based in tar and feathered. Not flushing. Another no no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk