[split] Unique Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: [split] Unique Experience
(20-08-2014 12:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 06:59 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Laughat You are so funny and d...p
I didn't claim anything

You the one that claimed that you can disprove the whole of religion because of your ignorance about a matter, I'm sorry I'll not waist my time with such id...s

What in the world are you censoring out? I'm confused.

On topic...you appear to feel obviously defeated which is why you refuse to even try to make a case.

I am reminded of the conmen from Huckleberry Finn. Imagine that they have their little scam and roll with it from town to town but all of a sudden they get to a town that calls the game before they set up. Obviously they can't go on with the scam as it wont work so now they have to have a reason to bail.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-08-2014, 01:01 PM
(20-08-2014 12:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 12:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  What in the world are you censoring out? I'm confused.

On topic...you appear to feel obviously defeated which is why you refuse to even try to make a case.

I am reminded of the conmen from Huckleberry Finn. Imagine that they have their little scam and roll with it from town to town but all of a sudden they get to a town that calls the game before they set up. Obviously they can't go on with the scam as it wont work so now they have to have a reason to bail.

You know what I was just thinking? Consider

This forum doesn't have enough Mark Twain references. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-08-2014, 06:41 AM
(20-08-2014 08:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 01:21 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Being strange doesn't mean that they cannot exist

As I mentioned before, proving the non-existence of something is next to impossible
So your argument is false

Looking at a horse, they do not have wing's. Looking at the sky, I don't see any horses fly by. Never in real history has there ever been an account of a flying horse. Scientifically, a horse could not fly because of how much it weighs, it would need wings of epic proportions. Proven to not exist. That wasn't so hard now was it?
What kind of logic is that?
Who said it is a horse! and who said that you can see it

Can you prove the non-existence of green aliens on planet zorba?
You must be kidding?
I suggest you study a bit about logic, non existence of something cannot be proven at all

But why need that? you don't need to refute anything
I'm the one who need to prove it
The burden of proof is the claimer responsibility

So instead of saying that you can prove the non-existence, just ask me to prove it or ignore it

Your problem is that you are trying to use false logic to support Atheism
23-08-2014, 07:15 AM
(23-08-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Looking at a horse, they do not have wing's. Looking at the sky, I don't see any horses fly by. Never in real history has there ever been an account of a flying horse. Scientifically, a horse could not fly because of how much it weighs, it would need wings of epic proportions. Proven to not exist. That wasn't so hard now was it?

You must be kidding?
I suggest you study a bit about logic, non existence of something cannot be proven at all

So instead of saying that you can prove the non-existence, just ask me to prove it or ignore it

If someone describes something as a flying horse it's not going to be a fucking snake or Shark dumbass. There's no evidence that it exists also scientifically it's impossible therefor it's safe to say they don't exist. Exactly burden of proof is on you to show us your God exist and you have yet to show us that evidence.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-08-2014, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 08:06 AM by JDog554.)
(23-08-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Can you prove the non-existence of green aliens on planet zorba?

Also, neither of those exist to our knowledge because we have yet to find/name a Planet Zorba or Green Aliens but if there was a Planet Zorba and I went there and there were no aliens I could, based on evidence prove there were no green aliens on Zorba. Just like on fucking Earth there is no evidence for flying fucking horses therefore it's safe to say they do not exist.

Edit: Please read this link

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-08-2014, 07:34 AM
(23-08-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Your problem is that you are trying to use false logic to support Atheism

No, the problem is you're a fucking goddamn idiot... Facepalm

See: Dunning–Kruger effect

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-08-2014, 08:27 AM
(20-08-2014 08:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Looking at a horse, they do not have wing's. Looking at the sky, I don't see any horses fly by. Never in real history has there ever been an account of a flying horse. Scientifically, a horse could not fly because of how much it weighs, it would need wings of epic proportions. Proven to not exist. That wasn't so hard now was it?

You must be kidding?

We have asked for your proof several times, yet you have not presented it.

Put up or shut up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2014, 08:30 AM

You must be kidding?

Atheism needs no support - it is the absence of belief in gods.

Pro tip: 'atheism' isn't capitalized in the middle of a sentence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2014, 08:51 AM
(23-08-2014 07:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just like on fucking Earth there is no evidence for flying fucking horses therefore it's safe to say they do not exist.

Yabbut, how do you explain this? Tongue

[Image: th8_zps1f4e3df5.jpg]

and

[Image: th5_zps51bdeee5.jpg]

If you want to believe something, you can always tailor something to resemble evidence.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-08-2014, 08:54 AM

You must be kidding?

exactly......so provide proof that allah exists, that muahammad was a prophet, the qu'ran is factual and that pedophilia isn't rampant throughout the islam culture traced all the way back to the pedophile prophet himself...I will check back later...not holding my breath though..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)