[split] Unique Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: [split] Unique Experience
(23-08-2014 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 07:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just like on fucking Earth there is no evidence for flying fucking horses therefore it's safe to say they do not exist.

Yabbut, how do you explain this? Tongue

[Image: th8_zps1f4e3df5.jpg]

and

[Image: th5_zps51bdeee5.jpg]

If you want to believe something, you can always tailor something to resemble evidence.

I wouldn't exactly call pictures on the internet evidence lol I meant like fossil's but yeah, that's possible.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 09:23 AM
(23-08-2014 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  What kind of logic is that?
Who said it is a horse! and who said that you can see it

Can you prove the non-existence of green aliens on planet zorba?
You must be kidding?
I suggest you study a bit about logic, non existence of something cannot be proven at all

But why need that? you don't need to refute anything
I'm the one who need to prove it
The burden of proof is the claimer responsibility

So instead of saying that you can prove the non-existence, just ask me to prove it or ignore it

Your problem is that you are trying to use false logic to support Atheism

We have asked for your proof several times, yet you have not presented it.

Put up or shut up. Drinking Beverage

He is currently failing to redefine the word "proof" so he can use baseless assertions and circular logic in place of evidence. Until he does that he knows he has nothing and thus why he wont post anything. It is the tatic of a liar. If he thought he had real evidence he would just present it, he knows he does not so he has to play word games.

Oh and fuck this pedophile goat fucker for all the harm he has caused the world cursed be his name.

[Image: Muhammad41-422x550.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-08-2014, 11:34 AM
(23-08-2014 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  We have asked for your proof several times, yet you have not presented it.

Put up or shut up. Drinking Beverage

He is currently failing to redefine the word "proof" so he can use baseless assertions and circular logic in place of evidence. Until he does that he knows he has nothing and thus why he wont post anything. It is the tatic of a liar. If he thought he had real evidence he would just present it, he knows he does not so he has to play word games.

Oh and fuck this pedophile goat fucker for all the harm he has caused the world cursed be his name.

I finally get to use this one in context! Big Grin

[Image: Draw-Mohammed-day-color.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-08-2014, 11:44 AM
(23-08-2014 11:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He is currently failing to redefine the word "proof" so he can use baseless assertions and circular logic in place of evidence. Until he does that he knows he has nothing and thus why he wont post anything. It is the tatic of a liar. If he thought he had real evidence he would just present it, he knows he does not so he has to play word games.

I finally get to use this one in context! Big Grin

Hahaha, that just made my morning.
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
23-08-2014, 11:47 AM
(23-08-2014 11:44 AM)xieulong Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 11:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I finally get to use this one in context! Big Grin

Hahaha, that just made my morning.

Well, here's another one for you.

[Image: a21qbqlewo1_500.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 03:28 AM
(23-08-2014 08:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  exactly......so provide proof that allah exists, that muahammad was a prophet, the qu'ran is factual
Yes, all that can be proved but step by step

Quote:and that pedophilia isn't rampant throughout the islam culture traced all the way back to the pedophile prophet himself
Actually I don't need to prove that, you are the one that need to prove that Pedophilia is something bad

I challenge you on that, but you need to open a new thread for that topic
25-08-2014, 03:38 AM
(25-08-2014 03:28 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 08:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  exactly......so provide proof that allah exists, that muahammad was a prophet, the qu'ran is factual

Quote:and that pedophilia isn't rampant throughout the islam culture traced all the way back to the pedophile prophet himself
Actually I don't need to prove that, you are the one that need to prove that Pedophilia is something bad

Figures, more stalling. If you can easily disprove him then do it here. There's no reason to open a whole new thread.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-08-2014, 03:40 AM

Step 1: Play definition word games, to make words mean what they don't mean.
Step 2: Using the dishonest meaning, attempt to use word play and 'logic' to prove god through 'disproving' the alternative (i.e. incredulity).
Step 3: ?
Step 4: Profit!

Unfortunately for Muslim, we won't let him get past step one, the poor stupid bugger... Rolleyes

(23-08-2014 08:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  and that pedophilia isn't rampant throughout the islam culture traced all the way back to the pedophile prophet himself

Okay, can we ban him now? We're not going to have a 'debate' over the 'ethics' of pedophilia you sick fuck... Facepalm

Protip: Children are not sufficiently capable of informed consent. Done. End of story.

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Please read here.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
25-08-2014, 05:31 AM
(25-08-2014 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, can we ban him now? We're not going to have a 'debate' over the 'ethics' of pedophilia
I can show otherwise, but to stick to the forum rule, we can debate "Proper age for marriage"

Quote:Children are not sufficiently capable of informed consent. Done. End of story.
Can you prove that?
Can you even define a child?

I told you I challenge you to debate it.