[split] Unique Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2014, 05:43 AM
RE: [split] Unique Experience
(25-08-2014 05:31 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, can we ban him now? We're not going to have a 'debate' over the 'ethics' of pedophilia
I can show otherwise, but to stick to the forum rule, we can debate "Proper age for marriage"

Quote:Children are not sufficiently capable of informed consent. Done. End of story.
Can you prove that?
Can you even define a child?

I told you I challenge you to debate it.

Debate? Debate the person who has spent over a week skirting the definition of 'evidence' and 'proof' (while never providing either), trying your best to be a dishonest weasel? Debate a person who can't reason themselves out of a wet paper-bag without using presuppositions? Debate with someone who doesn't understand who has the burden of proof, or how it works? Debate with someone who has already garnered a -17 Reputation for their forum bullshit?

Fuck no, I have better things to do with my time, like slamming my dick in an oven.

[Image: Idratherslammytongueinacardoor.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2014, 06:08 AM
(25-08-2014 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Debate? Debate the person who has spent over a week skirting the definition of 'evidence' and 'proof' (while never providing either), trying your best to be a dishonest weasel? Debate a person who can't reason themselves out of a wet paper-bag without using presuppositions?
I recommend that you don't read my posts or bother to answer any

but don't think that you can Consider, you know that God exists but your arrogance preventing you to admit it

You can enjoy your life for a short time, then ............ Hell is awaiting for people like you

There they will ask you, why didn't you accept the proof that God Exists Weeping

Far well
25-08-2014, 06:14 AM
(25-08-2014 06:08 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Debate? Debate the person who has spent over a week skirting the definition of 'evidence' and 'proof' (while never providing either), trying your best to be a dishonest weasel? Debate a person who can't reason themselves out of a wet paper-bag without using presuppositions?

but don't think that you can Consider, you know that God exists but your arrogance preventing you to admit it

You can enjoy your life for a short time, then ............ Hell is awaiting for people like you

There they will ask you, why didn't you accept the proof that God Exists Weeping

Far well

Hope you have fun in hell too for accepting the wrong God

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-08-2014, 06:48 AM
(25-08-2014 06:08 AM)Muslim Wrote:  You can enjoy your life for a short time, then ............ Hell is awaiting for people like you

Rolleyes Your God is a pretty insecure guy that he has to throw people into hell simply for not believing in him...

It's just a fairytale man, there are no monsters hiding under the bed. The priests tell you stories to keep you obedient - that's all.

And furthermore, worshiping a cruel God is worse than worshiping none by a long way, IMO. So until your God grows the fuck up and doesn't call for e.g. people to be stoned for ridiculous things, it is immoral to worship him.

*You* can choose to live your life in fear of some invented bug-bear Allah. I will not. And if you seek to proselytize, then I will oppose you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-08-2014, 06:59 AM

Far well

I strongly suggest that you follow the link given to you earlier in this thread by a mod. What you don't know can still get you banned. Read the rules!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-08-2014, 07:16 AM
(25-08-2014 03:28 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Actually I don't need to prove that, you are the one that need to prove that Pedophilia is something bad

I challenge you on that, but you need to open a new thread for that topic

You know what? Fuck off and die.

You are a real piece of shit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2014, 07:19 AM
(25-08-2014 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, can we ban him now? We're not going to have a 'debate' over the 'ethics' of pedophilia
I can show otherwise, but to stick to the forum rule, we can debate "Proper age for marriage"

Quote:Children are not sufficiently capable of informed consent. Done. End of story.
Can you prove that?

Admins: This is a clear violation of the rules.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-08-2014, 11:26 AM

If only. The problem is I have read, and do understand what you are trying to say. The problem is, that all you are doing is the same piss-poor dog and pony show that every presuppositionalist does when they walk in here with a contact high from their Church/Mosque.

(25-08-2014 06:08 AM)Muslim Wrote:  but don't think that you can Consider, you know that God exists but your arrogance preventing you to admit it

As opposed to his complete lack of certifiable, repeatable, objectively verifiable evidence? No, just keep telling yourself that I'm angry at your emotionally stunted trans-dimensional imaginary space wizard. Whatever you have to do to justify your infantile and weak faith I guess... Drinking Beverage

(25-08-2014 06:08 AM)Muslim Wrote:  You can enjoy your life for a short time, then ............ Hell is awaiting for people like you

Nope, because your Hell is just as imaginary as you god! Joke's on you! But you're too much of a fucked-in-the-head-sadist that can't even justify your own faith unless you can scare everyone into believing the same bullshit lies your parents fed you! What a pussy, you're too scared of what you think happens after you die to enjoy the one life you know you have. I'll say it again. What. A. Pussy.

(25-08-2014 06:08 AM)Muslim Wrote:  There they will ask you, why didn't you accept the proof that God Exists Weeping

Far well

Because there was no evidence you retarded cunt. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 02:20 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)

Can you prove that?

I would highly advise that you not try and start a debate over any of this.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-08-2014, 02:27 PM
(25-08-2014 02:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:31 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I can show otherwise, but to stick to the forum rule, we can debate "Proper age for marriage"

Can you prove that?

I would highly advise that you not try and start a debate over any of this.

Why not? Let him perform forum seppuku...

[Image: seppuku--large-msg-116129543958.jpg]

We'll be rid of him just that much faster...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post