[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(04-01-2016 12:43 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  It did happen read number 5.

HUH??? What did happen??? Number five what???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 12:59 PM
So it was a Hadddith that came true or a hadn'tith???
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
04-01-2016, 01:00 PM
(04-01-2016 12:59 PM)DerFish Wrote:  So it was a Hadddith that came true or a hadn'tith???

had-a-tit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2016, 01:08 PM
I really don't mean to take this thread in the wrong direction but I did a simple search on Google and found an overwhelming number of websites that try to convince its readers that the holocaust was a hoax. According to the Anti-Defamation League, they claim to have conducted a survey " based on answers to 11 questions posed to tens of thousands of people in nearly 100 countries.” and found that over of a quarter thought the holocaust was a hoax and over half never heard of the holocaust. Why is this becoming a thing?
04-01-2016, 01:11 PM
(04-01-2016 01:08 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I really don't mean to take this thread in the wrong direction but I did a simple search on Google and found an overwhelming number of websites that try to convince its readers that the holocaust was a hoax. According to the Anti-Defamation League, they claim to have conducted a survey " based on answers to 11 questions posed to tens of thousands of people in nearly 100 countries.” and found that over of a quarter thought the holocaust was a hoax and over half never heard of the holocaust. Why is this becoming a thing?

Maybe it is like another thread says: The devil is putting these thoughts in people's heads!!!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
04-01-2016, 01:14 PM
(04-01-2016 01:11 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 01:08 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I really don't mean to take this thread in the wrong direction but I did a simple search on Google and found an overwhelming number of websites that try to convince its readers that the holocaust was a hoax. According to the Anti-Defamation League, they claim to have conducted a survey " based on answers to 11 questions posed to tens of thousands of people in nearly 100 countries.” and found that over of a quarter thought the holocaust was a hoax and over half never heard of the holocaust. Why is this becoming a thing?

Maybe it is like another thread says: The devil is putting these thoughts in people's heads!!!
I am very hesitant to say this but I can't help but wonder if what is happing to the holocaust is the very same thing that happened to the gospels. There, I said it. Now everyone have fun destroying me for it. Lol.
04-01-2016, 01:34 PM
(04-01-2016 01:11 PM)DerFish Wrote:  

Well, maybe it's because there are mountains of evidence for the Holocaust, and none at all for what is asserted either in the canonical gospels, or the extra-canonical gospels. Although I find the Gospel of Thomas amusing, and rather similar to Paul's comment : Gospel of Thomas (114) "Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." - Gal. 3:26-28: "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you were baptized into Christ have clothed yourself with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ."

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2016, 01:38 PM
(04-01-2016 01:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 01:11 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Maybe it is like another thread says: The devil is putting these thoughts in people's heads!!!

Well, maybe it's because there are mountains of evidence for the Holocaust, and none at all for what is asserted either in the canonical gospels, or the extra-canonical gospels. Although I find the Gospel of Thomas amusing, and rather similar to Paul's comment : Gospel of Thomas (114) "Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." - Gal. 3:26-28: "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you were baptized into Christ have clothed yourself with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Jesus Christ."

Tongue
OK. I get that. But what if all the evidence was destroyed either intentionally or unintentionally over the last 2000 years? 2000 years from now will people look at the holocaust as just another "fairy tail" like Jesus and Moses?
04-01-2016, 01:45 PM
(04-01-2016 06:04 AM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Then just do it. Better than ur face
Son, "your (ur) face" ain't an acceptable example of wit in a 3rd grader let alone for a grown man with an avatar that says "I dropped out of collage after 3 weeks and only majored in date rape".

(04-01-2016 06:04 AM)malklammalklam Wrote:  I got balls to invent my way of fucking ur language

You didn't invent anythin' bruv, you're just a lazy communicator with poor education.

Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-01-2016, 01:48 PM
(04-01-2016 12:06 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  2. And We gave Moses the Scripture....
Aaaaaand you already failed. Moses didn't exist mate. Sorry, Noah as well.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.