[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(04-01-2016 11:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not just questioning the numbers. Are you just trying to justify approving his dipshit post? Consider

Actually the post got approved because it obviously met the criteria for joining the forum. If you don't like the staff doing their job properly, perhaps this isn't the forum for you. Don't feel bad, TTA isn't for everyone. Consider

You're the one who asked "What brings these fucktards here anyways?"

I'm just answering the question. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 10:43 PM
(04-01-2016 03:03 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 02:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Curiosity is good, always follow it. It's my second favorite quality in people. Thumbsup
Out of curiosity Shy what is your first favorite quality?

DefianceEvil_monster

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-01-2016, 10:46 PM
(04-01-2016 10:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 03:03 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Out of curiosity Shy what is your first favorite quality?

DefianceEvil_monster
My favorite trait is humility. Which is something I still need to work on.
05-01-2016, 04:32 AM
(04-01-2016 10:46 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  DefianceEvil_monster
My favorite trait is humility. Which is something I still need to work on.

Yup. One needs perfect humility.

Only then can one boast about the achievement.

Consider

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
05-01-2016, 07:34 AM
I bet none of y'all are as humble as I am.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-01-2016, 08:14 AM
(05-01-2016 07:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I bet none of y'all are as humble as I am.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror I get better looking each day etc...
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
05-01-2016, 09:24 AM
TTA has taught me to forgive.
In fact, that reminds me ..... I need to change my signature and say how many people I have forgiven here, and update it daily, cuz it's REAL important everyone knows that. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-01-2016, 04:54 AM
(03-01-2016 06:33 PM)Berty Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 06:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  False. What is *natural* is that skeptics look for evidence. In this case, there are mountains of evidence. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?...d=10007271

Unfortunately for you, we have more than enough evidence, and you are a fool.

Have you taken a hard look at the "evidence"? It's very easy to take a photo of dead bodies and then point the finger and say, "those people did it".
As many as 14,000 people died at the Bergen-Belsen camp AFTER it was liberated by the British. Many died of starvation and Typhus. Millions of Germans died of starvation as a result of of the war and especially Allied bombings which destroyed infrastructure and killed civilians en masse. Many people also died of Typhus (AKA Jail Fever). This disease is almost non-existent today thanks to modern medicine and hygiene, but it was very prevalent at the time, and especially in the camps. In fact, Anne Frank died of Typhus. Is this horribly tragic? Absolutely! But does this mean that there was a deliberate campaign of genocide? No! That is jumping to conclusions....but actually, you aren't jumping to conclusions. You are just letting someone else tell you what to think about what someone else did.

I believe this image is from Bergen-Belsen

[Image: Typhus.jpg]

My grandfather was there at Bergen Belsen he had nightmares for years afterwards he said to my dad and I in the 80s when these stupid holocaust conspiracy theories started to take no notice of excuses like typhus deaths after the liberation, and that nazi cruelty was horrific, besides there wouldn't have been typhus deaths on that scale if there weren't any concentration camps. Fuck all holocaust deniers !
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Stark Raving has nailed it. There's a crop of "fucktards" making appearances here. Why, indeed. Why respond to them? There are other sites to which Hitler Enthusiasts can repair. TTA ought never to be one of them.
05-11-2016, 05:17 AM
(05-11-2016 04:29 AM)Gert Heide Wrote:  Stark Raving has nailed it. There's a crop of "fucktards" making appearances here. Why, indeed. Why respond to them? There are other sites to which Hitler Enthusiasts can repair. TTA ought never to be one of them.

While I certainly agree in principle that TTA "ought" not be a place for Hitler Enthusiasts to post, there's that tricky issue of free speech and the right of all persons to have their opinions voiced, and to attempt to support their ideas. It would be particularly ironic if we, in an attempt to dissuade people from expressing fascist ideas, were to censor them for expressing unpopular ideas.

In the end, that works out better for people who favor freethinking and free speech... these morons get to voice their opinions and, while we are annoyed by them, we nevertheless are then afforded the opportunity to respond with the actual, demonstrable facts and evidence-based arguments.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post