[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Here is my take. I have a friend who collected all sorts of nazi memorabilia and spewed some hateful shit many years ago.
Something changed in him. I think it was in the 90's, he got rid of all that and we can even discuss politics now. People change, and if in some way we can be agents of this change I am for it. Putting our hands over our collective ears < LALALALALALALA I can't hear you> has never changed a thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
06-11-2016, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 11:37 AM by adey67.)
(06-11-2016 10:54 AM)skyking Wrote:  Here is my take. I have a friend who collected all sorts of nazi memorabilia and spewed some hateful shit many years ago.
Something changed in him. I think it was in the 90's, he got rid of all that and we can even discuss politics now. People change, and if in some way we can be agents of this change I am for it. Putting our hands over our collective ears < LALALALALALALA I can't hear you> has never changed a thing.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that. I'm all for constructive dialogue that helps change people, but it has to be constructive and imo this thread aint my grandfather was with British forces that liberated Bergen Belsen he had nightmares for years after so I personally have zero tolerance for holocaust deniers so as soon as their toxic threads die the better. Great your friend was converted but in my experience that's the exception rather than the rule.
06-11-2016, 12:02 PM
(06-11-2016 09:41 AM)Gert Heide Wrote:  The thread concerns events during the Second World War and their misrepresentation by some of the nastiest people I can think of.

My posts, in stark contrast, were solely about the wisdom of taking issue [as opposed to just ignoring] with the assertions and opinions of lunatics and consisted of what were clearly rhetorical questions.

But you were already beaten to that, and quite some time ago. This is just needlessly picking at a an old scab.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Reads thread

[Image: JjgShSF.gif]
[Image: 4SXlk7i.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
06-11-2016, 12:16 PM
KILL THE THREAD THE THREAD MUST DIE !!!!!!!! Hobo Evil_monster Tongue Laugh out load
06-11-2016, 12:22 PM
(06-11-2016 12:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 09:41 AM)Gert Heide Wrote:  The thread concerns events during the Second World War and their misrepresentation by some of the nastiest people I can think of.

My posts, in stark contrast, were solely about the wisdom of taking issue [as opposed to just ignoring] with the assertions and opinions of lunatics and consisted of what were clearly rhetorical questions.

But you were already beaten to that, and quite some time ago. This is just needlessly picking at a an old scab.
Absolutely!! No surrenderLaugh out load