[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
In case the OP returns, may I recommend the following graphic novel? (I'm presuming reading a good history book is out of the question, and this is a really good first-hand account, recorded by the son born in America as his dad tells the tale.)

http://www.amazon.com/Maus-Survivors-Tal...words=maus

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 11:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-01-2016 10:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 07:22 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I 2 a Jew, and I didn't do it!

It doesn't matter, DerFish... you're gonna get the blame no matter if it's based on reality or not. That's how this whole anti-Semitism thing works.

Can anyone be a Jew? Hell they let this one-eyed negro Jew in.

I can't be a Christian, but I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

#sigh
02-01-2016, 11:13 PM
(02-01-2016 10:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't be a Christian, but I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

[Image: eitheryoulikebaconsmoke_fullpic.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-01-2016, 11:29 PM
(02-01-2016 10:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 10:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It doesn't matter, DerFish... you're gonna get the blame no matter if it's based on reality or not. That's how this whole anti-Semitism thing works.

Can anyone be a Jew? Hell they let this one-eyed negro Jew in.

I can't be a Christian, but I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

Don't be meshuggah. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be
[+] 1 user Likes malklammalklam's post
03-01-2016, 01:41 PM
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

Blink
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
03-01-2016, 01:42 PM
(03-01-2016 01:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

Blink

Well, you can't be blamed. He joined before you got your decoder ring.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
03-01-2016, 01:45 PM
(03-01-2016 01:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 01:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  Blink

Well, you can't be blamed. He joined before you got your decoder ring.

Hopefully his posting frequency won't change.
03-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Yeah u materialist won't understand anything without devices. This is the game of subconscious hidden subliminal messages which occurred by mistake obviously Before the big bang yeah
03-01-2016, 03:07 PM
(03-01-2016 02:32 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Yeah u materialist won't understand anything without devices. This is the game of subconscious hidden subliminal messages which occurred by mistake obviously Before the big bang yeah

Dude you have GOT to share that weed.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post