• 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Sure my pleasure
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2016, 03:46 PM
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

[Image: PootieTang1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Shamie dame damie
[+] 1 user Likes malklammalklam's post
03-01-2016, 04:19 PM
(02-01-2016 05:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 04:56 PM)Berty Wrote:  It is natural that an atheist would not have faith in the holocaust story. We are told that Six Million Jews were murdered by evil Nazis, however, we are not given any credible evidence to support this claim. We are told that the six million bodies were never counted because they were "cremated". We are told to ignore the fact that there is no documentation to support this claim because the Nazis were "conspirators" and "criminals" and destroyed all the documentation. I looked for real-world numbers that support the six million number and I did not find them; not in census records, red cross records, and not even the Jewish almanac. I was lead on a wild goose chase. It did not occur to me at first that I was dealing with a myth. I did eventually find the six million number though in what looks like the world of fantasy being passed onto us as reality.

[Image: Six-Million-Jews-Chicago-Tribune-July-20-1921-300.gif]

[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&am...0702613004]

[Image: ff53e48454e9cc0e5c5f7797d2955141.jpg]

Bye bye Berty.

What evidence would it take to make it real for you? Youtube videos? Or what?
03-01-2016, 04:22 PM
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

Wow, post again when you finish sixth grade ok?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
03-01-2016, 04:29 PM
How about when you can learn second language to back up ur school system bullshit program ur mind can not reach to this level of knowledge. Need some reference and citation. Ok i will be back whenever i finish second grade can you read this على ذكري المقدس
03-01-2016, 04:33 PM
(03-01-2016 04:29 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  How about when you can learn second language to back up ur school system bullshit program ur mind can not reach to this level of knowledge. Need some reference and citation. Ok i will be back whenever i finish second grade can you read this على ذكري المقدس

On the anniversary of the Holy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-01-2016, 04:34 PM
(03-01-2016 04:29 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  How about when you can learn second language to back up ur school system bullshit program ur mind can not reach to this level of knowledge. Need some reference and citation. Ok i will be back whenever i finish second grade can you read this على ذكري المقدس

No I am limited to English, Spanish and Portuguese. Snail tracks on paper never impressed me.
03-01-2016, 04:37 PM
How about chicken scratch
03-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Spanish and Portuguese such as english and British.