[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(03-01-2016 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:33 PM)Berty Wrote:  You are just letting someone else tell you what to think about what someone else did.

You mean instead of counting bodies myself? Of course I'm going to listen to historians. Hell even the German government admits the extent of the Holocaust. Who else I'm gonna listen to? You?

I know you didn't count the bodies yourself. But, can you tell me who did? This 6 million figure is considered fact, but based on what evidence exactly?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2016, 07:22 PM
(03-01-2016 07:14 PM)Berty Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You mean instead of counting bodies myself? Of course I'm going to listen to historians. Hell even the German government admits the extent of the Holocaust. Who else I'm gonna listen to? You?

I know you didn't count the bodies yourself. But, can you tell me who did? This 6 million figure is considered fact, but based on what evidence exactly?

Statistics. The Nazis kept good records that said how many of them fucking Jews were on their trains. And how many were in the country before and after the war. So the war was France's fault, huh? Go back to 3rd grade.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
03-01-2016, 07:32 PM
(03-01-2016 07:14 PM)Berty Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You mean instead of counting bodies myself? Of course I'm going to listen to historians. Hell even the German government admits the extent of the Holocaust. Who else I'm gonna listen to? You?

The 6,000,000 is not considered a hard fact as there is some dispute over the numbers.
It is currently believed by historians that the number of Polish Jews may have been overestimated by as much as one million.

They are largely informed estimates based on pre-war vs. post-war populations, body counts, and so on.

And do you only have a problem with the number of Jews killed? What about the 5,000,000 non-Jews?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2016, 07:37 PM
(03-01-2016 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 07:14 PM)Berty Wrote:  I know you didn't count the bodies yourself. But, can you tell me who did? This 6 million figure is considered fact, but based on what evidence exactly?

The 6,000,000 is not considered a hard fact as there is some dispute over the numbers.
It is currently believed by historians that the number of Polish Jews may have been overestimated by as much as one million.

They are largely informed estimates based on pre-war vs. post-war populations, body counts, and so on.

And do you only have a problem with the number of Jews killed? What about the 5,000,000 non-Jews?

And if us Jews were only thinned out by five million does that make it acceptable then or 4 million? Where would you draw the line as to how many would be OK?
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
03-01-2016, 08:26 PM
(03-01-2016 07:10 PM)Berty Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've spent days at the Holocaust Museum. My point of view is framed by the experts who have studied the Holocaust so much that there is a fucking museum dedicated to it. You?

There is a Museum dedicated to Creationism too!

Does that frame your point of view?

#sigh
03-01-2016, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 09:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-01-2016 06:33 PM)Berty Wrote:  Have you taken a hard look at the "evidence"? It's very easy to take a photo of dead bodies and then point the finger and say, "those people did it".
As many as 14,000 people died at the Bergen-Belsen camp AFTER it was liberated by the British. Many died of starvation and Typhus. Millions of Germans died of starvation as a result of of the war and especially Allied bombings which destroyed infrastructure and killed civilians en masse. Many people also died of Typhus (AKA Jail Fever). This disease is almost non-existent today thanks to modern medicine and hygiene, but it was very prevalent at the time, and especially in the camps. In fact, Anne Frank died of Typhus. Is this horribly tragic? Absolutely! But does this mean that there was a deliberate campaign of genocide? No! That is jumping to conclusions....but actually, you aren't jumping to conclusions. You are just letting someone else tell you what to think about what someone else did.

I believe this image is from Bergen-Belsen

Do you have ANY idea the sort of VAST conspiracy that would have been necessary to enforce ALL the military camp liberators, surviving victims etc etc etc to ALL tell basically the same story. Any one who could have actually presented evidence that is was not true would have gained instant fame and wealth. Yes. The world has looked "hard" at the evidence, and even ANY real evidence that it was all a fraud would have been produced by the GUILTY. I am NOT letting someone else tell me what the evidence is or was. The German NATION admitted to doing what the evidence shows. It speaks for itself. It is very clear that you actually have no clue what the evidence really is or was, or how History works. You actually had the utter stupidity to say you (had to ) "Google" it, and found none. We can all be thankful that History is not a field you have anything to do with. The fact is, there are idiots like you that could have watched the whole thing, close up, and would still deny it. There is no hope for fools like you. Nothing could convince you conspiracy theorists. It a mental illness of some sort. The sort of warped strange world you live in is very very odd. (And BTW, real History has no connection to or correlation with "creationism" nonsense .... but nice try at your little failed venture.) You think because no one else will let you post this shit anywhere on the internet, "Oh I know, I'll take advantage of the non-believers sites .. maybe I'll get away with it there". You pollute this forum with your offensive ignorance.

You are invited to REFUTE, with evidence, the specific admissions of the perpetrators here: http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.to...ocaust.pdf

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 10 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-01-2016, 09:19 PM
"I also want to refer here very frankly to a very difficult matter. We can now very openly talk about this among ourselves, and yet we will never discuss this publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30, 1934, to perform our duty as ordered and put comrades who had failed up against the wall and execute them, we also never spoke about it, nor will we ever speak about it. Let us thank God that we had within us enough self-evident fortitude never to discuss it among us, and we never talked about it. Every one of us was horrified, and yet every one clearly understood that we would do it next time, when the order is given and when it becomes necessary.

I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, to the extermination of the Jewish people."

-Heinrich Himmler, per the Office of the United States Chief of Counsel For Prosecution of Axis Criminality, ed. (1946). "Partial Translation Of Document 1919-PS Speech of the Reichsfuehrer SS at the Meeting of SS Major-Generals at Posen, October 4th, 1943". International Military Trials - Nurnberg - Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Volume IV (PDF). Washington D.C.: US Government Printing Office. pp. 563–564.

Citation: https://web.archive.org/web/200711041501...Vol-IV.pdf

See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_...ust_denial

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ft...dants.html

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?...d=10007271

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-01-2016, 09:40 PM
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

Would you like some ranch dressing to go with that word salad?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-01-2016, 09:48 PM
(03-01-2016 06:46 PM)Berty Wrote:  And I listened to ALL sides of the debate. Have you done the same? Are you sure your point of view isn't one-sided?

And yet you know so little about the whole thing, that you said you had to "Google" it, and still could find no evidence. You really are a fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-01-2016, 09:52 PM
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be

You are on drugs, right ?