[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(03-01-2016 10:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  ...
[Image: b8cd470709b59268d22fd73290d7315d.jpg]

That's not actually what Berty has been arguing ... although posting in Moms's least favourite thread was a mistake because the thread title implies that it's exactly what he's saying... so it's easy for you (and a few others, above) to draw that conclusion.

I think he's just questioning the numbers.

Not that it matters IMHO...
"... after the first death, there is no other."

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-01-2016, 10:34 PM
(03-01-2016 10:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 10:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  [Image: b8cd470709b59268d22fd73290d7315d.jpg]

That's not actually what Berty has been arguing ... although posting in Moms's least favourite thread was a mistake because the thread title implies that it's exactly what he's saying... so it's easy for you *and a few others, above) to draw that conclusion.

I think he's just questioning the numbers.

Not that it matters IMHO...
"... after the first death, there is no other."

Dodgy
I know...I just couldn't resist the meme.
03-01-2016, 10:38 PM
(03-01-2016 10:26 PM)Berty Wrote:  I am tired of half-baked conspiracy theories myself. In fact, that's why I don't watch the History Channel anymore!...
I don't watch that channel. Were you assuming I do?
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
I thought the OP was a fucking idiot and then...
(03-01-2016 01:36 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Man i feel sory for Hitler. He was good man fighting capitalism from its root. I feel sory for the naitive people of America before Columbus got lost. I feel sorry for human to live in digital slavery age. But I hope that the Hollycoused was real coz they deserve it these betrayers. Land rapers. Cuz they don't belongs to any land they were slaves in Egypt by pharos. They invented the capital which is owning land by money not by inherent. They invented borders. Finally, Jewish Christian, Muslims. Why Muslim can be plural Muslims. As wee all can't see sound yet know it existance can't see the meaning hidden inside a word yet we feel it. If it is by mistake why ask for justice. What a simple way of life plant seeds grow trees plant TVs grow monkeyies(MONkEYies) moneyKIES. Any way just shiwing what keyboard can do We all humans love fun enjoy imagination. Knowledge, pain. Drugs are the solution but so sad war on drug war in terror. War on people privacy war on sex war on race war on agricultural fuck isreal and guns fuck these air fighter. Peace upon Eminem. And American youth are the only people capable of understanding human mental attitude. More over 6 million people who can't defend themselves and admitted what a shameful nation whose biggest win is a lose. dont be offended or be
THIS happened and now I have to rethink my entire definition of fuckin' stupid cause...wow....just...wow. Fuckin' 'ell bruv you ever even had a conversation with another human being? I could roll a typewriter down a bloody stairs and get a more readable bit of text then what you just wrote.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
04-01-2016, 12:07 AM
A Holocaust denier and a whatever Mkalmamannmnmnak is...why do these people come to shit on our rug?

Now we have to go rent a Rug Doctor carpet cleaner.

[Image: 533-544-groupshot.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-01-2016, 05:14 AM
(03-01-2016 10:30 PM)Berty Wrote:  Everyone on this thread talks about some evidence out there somewhere. That's nice! Now can we see it?

Are you still high? I posted a link to the actual government documents by the people who built the case against the people who ran the death camps. There are mountains of primary-source data to be had, from links at those sites.

Or if you really want to know what else was used by scholars to calculate the 5-7 million Jew death-figure, go to the citations at the bottom of the Wiki article.

For fuck's sake, man, you can't just come here, cite White Supremacist propaganda sites, then say we didn't provide evidence only a couple of posts after we did just that!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
04-01-2016, 06:04 AM
Then just do it. Better than ur face
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2016, 06:04 AM
I got balls to invent my way of fucking ur language
04-01-2016, 07:29 AM
(04-01-2016 06:04 AM)malklammalklam Wrote:  I got balls to invent my way of fucking ur language

Definition :
"1.
the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way."

Since you do not "have language" (at all) you're actually *doing* nothing, except demonstrating that you are the one who's "fucked up".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Yes thats right