[split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: [split] Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(03-01-2016 10:33 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 10:21 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  ...
[Image: b8cd470709b59268d22fd73290d7315d.jpg]

That's not actually what Berty has been arguing ... although posting in Moms's least favourite thread was a mistake because the thread title implies that it's exactly what he's saying... so it's easy for you (and a few others, above) to draw that conclusion.

I think he's just questioning the numbers.

Not that it matters IMHO...
"... after the first death, there is no other."

Dodgy

No, he is not just questioning the numbers. Are you just trying to justify approving his dipshit post? Consider

(02-01-2016 04:56 PM)Berty Wrote:  It is natural that an atheist would not have faith in the holocaust story. We are told that Six Million Jews were murdered by evil Nazis, however, we are not given any credible evidence to support this claim. We are told that the six million bodies were never counted because they were "cremated". We are told to ignore the fact that there is no documentation to support this claim because the Nazis were "conspirators" and "criminals" and destroyed all the documentation. I looked for real-world numbers that support the six million number and I did not find them; not in census records, red cross records, and not even the Jewish almanac. I was lead on a wild goose chase. It did not occur to me at first that I was dealing with a myth. I did eventually find the six million number though in what looks like the world of fantasy being passed onto us as reality.

Pure, unadulterated ignorant bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-01-2016, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 12:32 PM by jason_delisle.)
(02-01-2016 04:56 PM)Berty Wrote:  We are told that Six Million Jews were murdered by evil Nazis, however, we are not given any credible evidence to support this claim.

I am curious to hear your explaination of the tens of thousands of first hand witness statements from Jews who were actually in the concentration camps, the testimonies from the hundreds of soldiers who liberated the Jews, and all the photography that depicted the horrors of the holocaust? What would you say to all the widows and orphans to explain their loved ones "disappearances"? How is it that there are literally still hundreds of survivors who still have identification tatoos on their arms?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like jason_delisle's post
04-01-2016, 11:00 AM
(04-01-2016 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not just questioning the numbers. Are you just trying to justify approving his dipshit post? Consider

Actually the post got approved because it obviously met the criteria for joining the forum. If you don't like the staff doing their job properly, perhaps this isn't the forum for you. Don't feel bad, TTA isn't for everyone. Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-01-2016, 11:04 AM
(02-01-2016 10:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-01-2016 10:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It doesn't matter, DerFish... you're gonna get the blame no matter if it's based on reality or not. That's how this whole anti-Semitism thing works.

Can anyone be a Jew? Hell they let this one-eyed negro Jew in.

I can't be a Christian, but I wouldn't mind being a Jew.

You can be a Jew, Girly. I'm more than happy to share the blame for all the world's problems with you. Smile
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
04-01-2016, 11:17 AM
How is it this mMmmKmmllmakmm dude has been a member since 2014 but never posted until this thread? Somebody's sock smells fishy. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-01-2016, 11:47 AM
(03-01-2016 02:32 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  Yeah u materialist won't understand anything without devices. This is the game of subconscious hidden subliminal messages which occurred by mistake obviously Before the big bang yeah

Stop drinking the bong water....please don't procreate for humanity's sake, seek a high bridge, and leap off of it at your earliest possible opportunity.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-01-2016, 12:01 PM
(04-01-2016 07:52 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am curious to hear your explaination of the thousands of first hand witness statements from Jews who were actually in the concentration camps, the testimonies from the hundreds of soldiers** who liberated the Jews, and all the photography that depicted the horrors of the holocaust? What would you say to all the widows and orphans to explain their loved ones "disappearances"? How is it that there are literally still hundreds of survivors who still have identification tatoos on their arms?

** thousands to tens of thousands
(fix't)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-01-2016, 12:06 PM
I did stop, so maybe this is the problem. Lets see evidence that supports your.claim from an ancient book

Enjoy
Glory to Him who journeyed His servant by night, from the Sacred Mosque, to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We have blessed, in order to show him of Our wonders. He is the Listener, the Beholder.

2. And We gave Moses the Scripture, and made it a guide for the Children of Israel: Take none for protector other than Me.

3. The descendants of those We carried with Noah. He was an appreciative servant.

4. And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture: You will commit evil on earth twice, and you will rise to a great height.

5. When the first of the two promises came true, We sent against you servants of Ours, possessing great might, and they ransacked your homes. It was a promise fulfilled.

6. Then We gave you back your turn against them, and supplied you with wealth and children, and made you more numerous.

7. If you work righteousness, you work righteousness for yourselves; and if you commit evil, you do so against yourselves. Then, when the second promise comes true, they will make your faces filled with sorrow, and enter the Temple as they entered it the first time, and utterly destroy all that falls into their power.

8. Perhaps your Lord will have mercy on you. But if you revert, We will revert. We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.

9. This Quran guides to what is most upright; and it gives good news to the believers who do good deeds, that they will have a great reward.

10. And those who do not believe in the Hereafter-We have prepared for them a painful punishment.

11. The human being prays for evil as he prays for good. The human being is very hasty.

12. We have made the night and the day two wonders. We erased the wonder of the night, and made the wonder of the day revealing, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and know the number of years, and the calculation. We have explained all things in detail.

13. For every person We have attached his fate to his neck. And on the Day of Resurrection, We will bring out for him a book which he will find spread open.

14. "Read your book; today there will be none but yourself to call you to account."

15. Whoever is guided-is guided for his own good. And whoever goes astray-goes astray to his detriment. No burdened soul carries the burdens of another, nor do We ever punish until We have sent a messenger.

16. When We decide to destroy a town, We command its affluent ones, they transgress in it, so the word becomes justified against it, and We destroy it completely.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2016, 12:09 PM
(04-01-2016 12:06 PM)malklammalklam Wrote:  I did stop, so maybe this is the problem. Lets see evidence that supports your.claim from an ancient book

Enjoy
Glory to Him who journeyed His servant by night, from the Sacred Mosque, to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We have blessed, in order to show him of Our wonders. He is the Listener, the Beholder.

2. And We gave Moses the Scripture, and made it a guide for the Children of Israel: Take none for protector other than Me.

3. The descendants of those We carried with Noah. He was an appreciative servant.

4. And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture: You will commit evil on earth twice, and you will rise to a great height.

5. When the first of the two promises came true, We sent against you servants of Ours, possessing great might, and they ransacked your homes. It was a promise fulfilled.

6. Then We gave you back your turn against them, and supplied you with wealth and children, and made you more numerous.

7. If you work righteousness, you work righteousness for yourselves; and if you commit evil, you do so against yourselves. Then, when the second promise comes true, they will make your faces filled with sorrow, and enter the Temple as they entered it the first time, and utterly destroy all that falls into their power.

8. Perhaps your Lord will have mercy on you. But if you revert, We will revert. We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.

9. This Quran guides to what is most upright; and it gives good news to the believers who do good deeds, that they will have a great reward.

10. And those who do not believe in the Hereafter-We have prepared for them a painful punishment.

11. The human being prays for evil as he prays for good. The human being is very hasty.

12. We have made the night and the day two wonders. We erased the wonder of the night, and made the wonder of the day revealing, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and know the number of years, and the calculation. We have explained all things in detail.

13. For every person We have attached his fate to his neck. And on the Day of Resurrection, We will bring out for him a book which he will find spread open.

14. "Read your book; today there will be none but yourself to call you to account."

15. Whoever is guided-is guided for his own good. And whoever goes astray-goes astray to his detriment. No burdened soul carries the burdens of another, nor do We ever punish until We have sent a messenger.

16. When We decide to destroy a town, We command its affluent ones, they transgress in it, so the word becomes justified against it, and We destroy it completely.

And you bother to post falsehoods from a pedo-"prophet" why?

How does that apply to this discussion?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-01-2016, 12:10 PM
This has been....a rather confusing thread. Consider

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post