[split] Were you once a believer?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2011, 05:33 AM

[split] Were you once a believer?
I was reading the post to see what all the hi lo would be about. Saddly going to church does not make you a christian. Or just about everyone would be a christian. Even Muslims go to churches at times. I have read far to many post in here about people whom are wise in there own eyes.
So you claim to be athiest really! That would be a claim to being a FOOL. No person knows more then about 2 percent of all known knowedge period. It is called being wise in your own eyes. Thinking you are so endowed with wisdom that you know all things. PRIDE in ones own Thinking. I really enjoy "The Thinking Athiest Thing".

Were as God is all knowing and your are not all knowing but calim to be by the fact that you boast that you are athiest. Seems like you want to be exalted above God. That actually is what saten did if i am not correct!

You intelligence above Gods.

The problem is Athiest are actually agnostics. You just do not know if there is a God.
You have not experenced him in a real way. From the many posting here i can tell you that most of you were drug to church. You did not want to go. You recented and in rebellion to you folks and family the result is you have turned against them in every way shape and form.

Well you better get ready to meet God and go throught he tribulation because it is coming soon. THat bible you folks denounce delares that which is happing every day on this planet but you have to autually get in the word and study it. Great sings of the time and the day you are in. Bible predicted Isreal would be restored after 2 days. That happened in 1948. Bible predicted that earthquakes, storms and famine would be a sign of the time right before the return of Jesus CHrist. Bible presicted that homosexual conduct would be wide speard right before the return of Jresus Christ. Bible predicted twin towers Revelation 16 or 18. Bible predicted food prices would go off the charts right before the return of Jesus Christ. Bibil;e predicted the rise of the False prophet. Mohammed. Bibile predicted the destruction of the world economy. Then the rise of the anti-christ. It is here folks. So explain how it is that your athiest.

Do you think you are thinking, When a book is given to you so you cen get prepared and you spit it. Hell is a deserving place. Man wrote that bible based on real experences and gave those scripture by the insperation of the HolyGod whom you deney. And that is the only book that has provided prophsey and all of it has come to pass. Which makes the question of brain washed is a peoson whom declares it anything other then the word of God.

First to be wise on one own eyes means that you alone have wisdom. Yet let me point out a few things. Massages are sent out into the world all the time. Evey time you see a advertisment on TV they are programming you. When you go to a movie it has messages placed in it to lead you. They move you mind in every direction they can. Yet you say you know right from wrong. Disney for a example places sexual content in there programs from your and your children. Programming the lower levels of the mind. The eyes gate, the ear gate and the mind gate are how you are affected. So what you doing to protect yourself from being programmed.

That bible simply put is de programming the readers so truth can come thru. Thus it is written the word of God is a helmet. To protect the mind. So you are slaves to a way of thinking. Everyone starts that way.

So you want to get the truth. Put on the truth and learn about a few things. I am not the one that will go to hell. Jesus does not want a single person to go to hell. And Jesus loves everyone.

Simply put anyone can be saved whom will seek truth. To seek truth means you also have to seek what is going on in the world. It is not that hard to understand that we have minds and they are affected by imput. I was a computer tech in the military. You how are you programming your mind today. Or whom are you allowing to program your mind. The corperations, the government, the money makers and the perverts of the world. WHY. They do not give you anything worth having. Slavery and Slavery.

So Jesus said i am the Way the Life and the Truth. He indeed is the only way to God
he is the only Life in face, becasue we are all dead spirits with out him, And he is the only truth because all else is illusion.

The government lies to you daily, part of the illusion. Whom do they serve. Satan the father of all lies. Do any of you folks lie. I will assure you that you do. We all have and all do. Every last one of us. Jesus did not make christians perfect. He is prefecting us. So do you steal, Satan is a thief. He is the Father of all thiefs.
Do you slander God. Satan does all day long.

So are you people THINKING is my question. Or are you in delusion? I once make money my God. God took it away to educate me. And then i tryed being my own God. I failed at that greatly. Then i was wise in my own eyes which proved i was indeed blind. So i got drunk with power next and destroyed much. Tryed all manner of wickedness. Then i mad a great error and judged some people whom i had worked with. And I heard God speak he was not speaking with a small still voice. It was Father God and he said Judge not least i Judge you. So i turned around. I fear God because i Heard his power. Scared the living hell out of me. I was not in church. I was in sin. I was sitting in a dinnner having lunch. I was not a bible nut. Did not really read my bible. But i was saved as a child. I was a bussiness man. Made a good living. But God has a different plan from my life. So i had a encounter with The Almighty God. I have a testimoney like that of Mosus. Even have judged a judge in a open court and seen him die from doing great wrong. So do you think i am nuts. I do not care what you think about me. I am only a voice of one crying in the wilderness of this world. So are you a athiest.

The athiest can't hurt a christian. We have fellow christians from that. Going to church does not make you a christian. Seeking God in his word, on you face and in true desire of knowning God is what will make you a christian. And every sinner is a athiest or a agnostic when in sin. So what is so appealing about hell freinds. You will be seperated from all enjoyment and indeed you will be in torment. No communication, no happyness, no escape. I have been to hell actually. You do not want to make the trip. i was sent there to get my attention and to correct my actions. I was willful and full of pride. Father wanted me to get a real understanding of whom was in charge. It indeed was not me. My pride cost me everything. I mean everything.

I ask that you lesson and hear what i have said and know that i have spoken truth. I am not going to suger coat it and do not need you tiths or approval. I do not even care if you ever meet me. I am nothing. judgement is coming. God will not be mocked. He is a loving God and he is also a wrathful God.
The world is coming to a sudden judement and it will be a living hell from all on it. I will not be hear. But many of you will be.
Now get to thinking.
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: [split] Were you once a believer?
Not only is this post rude, it's also very off-topic. I'm splitting this...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
02-09-2011, 12:07 PM
(02-09-2011 09:34 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Not only is this post rude, it's also very off-topic. I'm splitting this...

Thank you.
02-09-2011, 12:12 PM
(02-09-2011 12:07 PM)Olddaad Wrote:  
(02-09-2011 09:34 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Not only is this post rude, it's also very off-topic. I'm splitting this...
Thank you.
Yir welcome...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
And very poorly written. Grammar much?

Evolve
02-09-2011, 12:26 PM
When I saw the [split] on the topic title, I thought it'd be someone doubting his/her faith and asking questions, like Lion of the Netherlands some months ago. Either the poster is a troll or just came over to proselytize.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
02-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Aw...the troll is so pretty! I really want to poke it...Angel

I will, however, thank you The_observer, for splitting it.

The only thing worth commenting on is the terrible spelling and grammar and basic composition. As for the content? Tired and cliche...nothing anyone hasn't ever heard a million times before. Not to mention TL;DR. *shrug*

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
04-09-2011, 05:27 PM
"telling an atheist he is going to hell is like telling a creationist he is going to Candyland. Im sorry, you do not scare us."

~Steven Crocker~

Over used quote, sorry. Just had to.

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~
04-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey Theo....is this guy your dad?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2011, 10:33 PM
I seriously don't get this kind of guys...

This peewee spend about 20 minuses of his life typing this text, without giving it one good reason to actually throughly read it. (I've just read the basics). What was he thinking? Misspell us into submission to his imaginary god?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist