[split] What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 11:05 AM
[split] What is your latest first world problem ?
My first world problem:
Ferdi's signature makes no sense, because if you want to go away from security, you'd have to live in a vacuum, because nothing exists in a vacuum, but, being in the vacuum would cause it not to be a vacuum. And also you would die in a vacuum.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-05-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(20-05-2014 11:05 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  My first world problem:
Ferdi's signature makes no sense, because if you want to go away from security, you'd have to live in a vacuum, because nothing exists in a vacuum, but, being in the vacuum would cause it not to be a vacuum. And also you would die in a vacuum.

THE DEATH PART OF YOUR STATEMENT CANCELS OUT THE ALIVE VALUE OF THE STATEMENT THAT IS THE INSPIRATIONAL EQUATION THAT IS MY SIGNATURE.

AKA GO HOME ALEX.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-05-2014, 11:16 AM
(20-05-2014 11:13 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:05 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  My first world problem:

THE DEATH PART OF YOUR STATEMENT CANCELS OUT THE ALIVE VALUE OF THE STATEMENT THAT IS THE INSPIRATIONAL EQUATION THAT IS MY SIGNATURE.

AKA GO HOME ALEX.

So, that means the sig is a paradox.
If you run away from security, you can't feel alive because you will die.
So don't run away. Just feel alive in security.

20-05-2014, 11:24 AM
(20-05-2014 11:16 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:13 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  THE DEATH PART OF YOUR STATEMENT CANCELS OUT THE ALIVE VALUE OF THE STATEMENT THAT IS THE INSPIRATIONAL EQUATION THAT IS MY SIGNATURE.

AKA GO HOME ALEX.

So, that means the sig is a paradox.

Dodgy
No

The absence of security is not a vacuum.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
20-05-2014, 11:33 AM
(20-05-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:16 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  So, that means the sig is a paradox.

Dodgy
No

The absence of everything is a vacuum, and you only find security in matter and energy. Having one particle of matter or a little amount of energy is security. Also, having a physical body is security. Without it you die.

20-05-2014, 11:47 AM
(20-05-2014 11:33 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Dodgy
No

The absence of everything is a vacuum, and you only find security in matter and energy. Having one particle of matter or a little amount of energy is security. Also, having a physical body is security. Without it you die.

The hell does that even mean? I wouldn't find much security in a single particle.

You need matter and energy to exist and therefore be secure, but matter and energy do NOT equate to security.

There is a crapton of matter and energy at the center of the sun, but you wouldn't be very secure there, now would you? Drinking Beverage

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
20-05-2014, 11:48 AM
(20-05-2014 11:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:33 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  The absence of everything is a vacuum, and you only find security in matter and energy. Having one particle of matter or a little amount of energy is security. Also, having a physical body is security. Without it you die.

The hell does that even mean? I wouldn't find much security in a single particle.

You need matter and energy to exist and therefore be secure, but matter and energy do NOT equate to security.

There is a crapton of matter and energy at the center of the sun, but you wouldn't be very secure there, now would you? Drinking Beverage

Yes, but you completely ignored my third sentence.

20-05-2014, 11:49 AM
(20-05-2014 11:48 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The hell does that even mean? I wouldn't find much security in a single particle.

Yes, but you completely ignored my third sentence.

Having matter does not equal being secure. Just because you have a physical body doesn't mean that you are secure.

Fuck it. I'm done.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
20-05-2014, 12:01 PM
(20-05-2014 11:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:48 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Yes, but you completely ignored my third sentence.

Having matter does not equal being secure. Just because you have a physical body doesn't mean that you are secure.

Fuck it. I'm done.

Well, having a body makes you secure. Having skin makes you secure. Having muscles makes you secure because you can defend yourself. Having a brain makes you secure because you can order your flesh around.
20-05-2014, 12:06 PM
(20-05-2014 12:01 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 11:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Having matter does not equal being secure. Just because you have a physical body doesn't mean that you are secure.

Fuck it. I'm done.

Well, having a body makes you secure. Having skin makes you secure. Having muscles makes you secure because you can defend yourself. Having a brain makes you secure because you can order your flesh around.

No, it does not... You fundamentally misunderstand what being secure means. Literally billions of humans have existed without having security.

Now go away, kid. Ya bother me.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post