[split] What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: [split] What is your latest first world problem ?
(20-05-2014 12:35 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 12:14 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He's like 12, so I really can't expect him to know what it means to be secure or insecure.

12? I haven't absorbed any tachyons lately.
Seriously though.
se·cure adjective \si-ˈkyu̇r\
: protected from danger or harm
Your body protects you from danger or harm. If you run away from security, you are running away from your body.
Conversation adjourned. Drinking Beverage

NO, again, it does not. Your body protects you against some harms, but not all. As such, it is not a requirement to discard the entire thing to remove the state of security. Your body will not protect you against cosmic rays, it will not protect you against age, it will not protect you against high velocity masses.

Did you take your stupid pills this morning or something? You're usually a bit more intelligent than this.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2014, 12:40 PM
(20-05-2014 12:36 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 12:34 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That would be the guy with the purple name... Drinking Beverage

I was thinking that, it's just I thought it might have been another person.

Yup, took your stupid pills this morning.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
20-05-2014, 12:41 PM
(20-05-2014 12:39 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 12:35 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  12? I haven't absorbed any tachyons lately.
Seriously though.
se·cure adjective \si-ˈkyu̇r\
: protected from danger or harm
Your body protects you from danger or harm. If you run away from security, you are running away from your body.
Conversation adjourned. Drinking Beverage

NO, again, it does not. Your body protects you against some harms, but not all. As such, it is not a requirement to discard the entire thing to remove the state of security. Your body will not protect you against cosmic rays, it will not protect you against age, it will not protect you against high velocity masses.

Did you take your stupid pills this morning or something? You're usually a bit more intelligent than this.
Sorry. It's just semantics.
But yes, to remove all security you must remove everything that provides security. (Without your immune system you die. Without your muscles, which help defend you, you die, Etc)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
20-05-2014, 12:46 PM
(20-05-2014 12:41 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 12:39 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  NO, again, it does not. Your body protects you against some harms, but not all. As such, it is not a requirement to discard the entire thing to remove the state of security. Your body will not protect you against cosmic rays, it will not protect you against age, it will not protect you against high velocity masses.

Sorry. It's just semantics.
But yes, to remove all security you must remove everything that provides security. (Without your immune system you die. Without your muscles, which help defend you, you die, Etc)

You asserted

Quote:because if you want to go away from security, you'd have to live in a vacuum,

This is just stupid. Period. End of fucking story. It's not semantics. You specifically claimed that any move away from security requires you to live in a vacuum. This is demonstrably false and completely idiotic.

20-05-2014, 12:50 PM
(20-05-2014 12:46 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 12:41 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Sorry. It's just semantics.

You asserted

Quote:because if you want to go away from security, you'd have to live in a vacuum,

This is just stupid. Period. End of fucking story. It's not semantics. You specifically claimed that any move away from security requires you to live in a vacuum. This is demonstrably false and completely idiotic.
Okay. (I still think that everything provides security in one fashion or another.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]