[split] What made you proud when you were a child?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2017, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2017 05:12 PM by KUSA.)
What made you proud when you were a child?
(22-04-2017 04:32 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Anjele

You opening that thread in personal support accusing us of opening your wounds is complete cheap shot weaksauce bullshit. Use your victimhood to stab yourself all you want but using it to vilify and malign others completely out of context is pathetic.

You are insensitive. She feels bad and you can't even let her vent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like KUSA's post
22-04-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: What made you proud when you were a child?
She fucking openly says fuck you to me like I beat her. Then starts a sympathy thread that includes further fucking blaming me. For fucking what? She can vent but why the fuck is it at my expense? Fuck that manipulative bullshit.
22-04-2017, 04:56 PM
What made you proud when you were a child?
(22-04-2017 04:49 PM)ImFred Wrote:  She fucking openly says fuck you to me like I beat her. Then starts a sympathy thread that includes further fucking blaming me. For fucking what? She can vent but why the fuck is it at my expense? Fuck that manipulative bullshit.

Sometimes when people are in pain they lash out. Be a decent person and back off. You can calmly discuss it with her later if you need to. Please.
[+] 8 users Like KUSA's post
22-04-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: What made you proud when you were a child?
I don't have anything left to say about it.
22-04-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: [split] What made you proud when you were a child?
(22-04-2017 04:49 PM)ImFred Wrote:  She fucking openly says fuck you to me like I beat her. Then starts a sympathy thread that includes further fucking blaming me. For fucking what? She can vent but why the fuck is it at my expense? Fuck that manipulative bullshit.

You don't get to speak for me, she also said "fuck you" to me too. I was bullied growing up and beaten up, and when you go through that trust is an issue, and sometimes it is not easy to tell when someone is simply responding, or really is being a dick. I was responding. CUT HER SOME SLACK.

Let her vent. Don't assume she is playing victim. She wasn't accusing you or me of beating her, she was saying to me as well "You don't know what I went through" and I get that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
22-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Quote:Sounds to me like you were both wrong to some degree and didn't have clear communication skills otherwise it would not have ended up in a fight.

That's what you said. So you're going to try to rewrite this like you're the good guy now? Good luck. Any questions on what happened go back and fucking read it.
22-04-2017, 07:50 PM
(22-04-2017 04:32 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Anjele

You opening that thread in personal support accusing us of opening your wounds is complete cheap shot weaksauce bullshit. Use your victimhood to stab yourself all you want but using it to vilify and malign others completely out of context is pathetic.

I had no idea you were such an asshole. Gasp

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-04-2017, 08:04 PM
I was badly abused so fuck you.
22-04-2017, 08:05 PM
"Did you let your parents dictate what you studied in college as an adult?"

You can't blame her for saying "fuck you." I know you didn't know why she opted for her parent's opinion but Jesus, the amount of condescension in that quote is overwhelming.

If you had beef with her starting a thread, maybe PM her and talk to her civilly.
Instead of acting like a dick to someone who've already upset.
22-04-2017, 08:30 PM
If you ask a pointed question, you shouldn't complain about a poke in return.