[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:29 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  You assumed I'm a libertarian, you have nothing to say to me.

Wow! You managed to use 2 words with more than 2 silibals in one sentence!

I have more to say than you think. You invaded this thread by calling everyone stupid and to fuck off.

So either appologise or bring forward a justification or go away or face the shitstorm.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 01:33 PM
(31-01-2014 01:31 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:27 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I show you my first post and his first response:

So, what were you saying again?

But don't you dare twist his words! At this point, the original conversation is lost because he tried to correlate it to another story and couldn't do it...

Pssssst!
That's why I quoted it

Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:35 PM
(31-01-2014 01:31 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  Our Phil Hill
Has been a bit ill

Today's the first day
He's forgotten his pill

Or perhaps it's the beer
He meant not to spill

That's made all his posts
Senseless and shrill

I'm sure that in time
With a way and a will

Phil Hill shall realize
He's a fucking idiot

I like your poem Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
31-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:29 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:25 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Screw it, you obviously didn't even read my last few posts.

Sure, I didn't read anything, I must have confused you with that German kid. He's obviously a Nazi messing with my brain.
So, then can you clarify for me what you were saying?

Go read post 68 which is my reply to you that you didn't read because of you did you would not be claiming I read about Snowden and Manning in a damn book. This is exactly what all of you guys are fucking doing. You want explanations from me, none of you get anything if your not going to read my posts.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:37 PM
(31-01-2014 01:35 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Go read post 68 which is my reply to you that you didn't read because of you did you would not be claiming I read about Snowden and Manning in a damn book. This is exactly what all of you guys are fucking doing. You want explanations from me, none of you get anything if your not going to read my posts.

"I read some shit in some book"

What a genius argument and explaination for your position.

....not

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 01:37 PM
(31-01-2014 01:35 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:29 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sure, I didn't read anything, I must have confused you with that German kid. He's obviously a Nazi messing with my brain.
So, then can you clarify for me what you were saying?

Go read post 68 which is my reply to you that you didn't read because of you did you would not be claiming I read about Snowden and Manning in a damn book. This is exactly what all of you guys are fucking doing. You want explanations from me, none of you get anything if your not going to read my posts.

I'm on mobile, post count doesn't exist for me.
A quote would be nice, thanks in advance!

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:38 PM
(31-01-2014 01:03 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My way of thinking is correct because I read a book that proves it.
Why is that?
Because I said so.
So what's your proof?
If you don't understand it by now you're stupid.

Did I miss something? I must've missed something... I feel like I'm reading a debate on theology....

No asshole. You're stupid because you obviously didn't read anything I wrote of you are All assuming the Jacoby book is why I feel about Snowden and Manning the way I do. The Jacoby book is why I wrote about generation You but it seems the wolfpack would rather make stupid assumptions.

THIS IS POST 68....I'm beyond confused...

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Post #68 because I'm on the computer and it's easier for me to find -- for now.

(31-01-2014 01:03 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My way of thinking is correct because I read a book that proves it.
Why is that?
Because I said so.
So what's your proof?
If you don't understand it by now you're stupid.

Did I miss something? I must've missed something... I feel like I'm reading a debate on theology....

No asshole. You're stupid because you obviously didn't read anything I wrote of you are All assuming the Jacoby book is why I feel about Snowden and Manning the way I do. The Jacoby book is why I wrote about generation You but it seems the wolfpack would rather make stupid assumptions.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

31-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Phil, I've read all your posts and your talking nonsense. Take a break, have a coffee or something, you've lost the plot.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 4 users Like Marozz's post
31-01-2014, 01:44 PM
(31-01-2014 01:38 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:03 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  No asshole. You're stupid because you obviously didn't read anything I wrote of you are All assuming the Jacoby book is why I feel about Snowden and Manning the way I do. The Jacoby book is why I wrote about generation You but it seems the wolfpack would rather make stupid assumptions.

THIS IS POST 68....I'm beyond confused...

Oh! I get it now!
He thinks I didn't read the whole argument!

OK Phil, let me break this down for you:
I've been reading this from the beginning. We all think that the book is your reasoning behind your beliefs because you've given us NOTHING else to go on. You refuse to explain yourself, therefore opening yourself up to this (apparently wrong) interpretation.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post