[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 01:51 PM by Phil Hill.)
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:42 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Phil, I've read all your posts and your talking nonsense. Take a break, have a coffee or something, you've lost the plot.

I'm talking nonsense and these guys are not even reading my posts? Maybe you should tell them they should read before they attack and they will get answers.

EDIT: even the mod is instigating on another thread. Telling someone to agree with me or I'll call him stupid. And this is my fault?!?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:47 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:42 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Phil, I've read all your posts and your talking nonsense. Take a break, have a coffee or something, you've lost the plot.

I'm talking nonsense and these guys are not even reading my posts? Maybe you should tell them they should read before they attack and they will get answers.

Alright, I got my caffeine and went back and read all of these posts....the book itself, I have not read (and I have no intention of reading it.) BUT as a person who DOES live in America and knows of the situation, I'm curious as to BOTH sides of the thought process of Snowden being a hero. Since you won't (or can't) explain it to me, I've resorted to researching it myself. Now, I'm ready to hear an explanation as I think both sides are pretty intense. If this response (which is nice, not hostile, and just genuinely curious) does not warrant an explanation (explanation isn't even the word, conversation is more what I mean) from you, then I don't know why you brought it up in the first place.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 01:51 PM
(31-01-2014 12:49 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  And I gave a reason yet as if to prove me right he had to ask the same question three times. That is mockery and purposely provoking.

No, it's trying to get an answer from someone during what is supposed to be a debate.
31-01-2014, 01:52 PM
(31-01-2014 01:47 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  I'm talking nonsense and these guys are not even reading my posts? Maybe you should tell them they should read before they attack and they will get answers.

you started the attacks by calling everyone out as stupid before even knowing who would disagree with you.

Quote:EDIT: even the mod is instigating on another thread. Telling someone to agree with me or I'll call him stupid. And this is my fault?!?

yes

who starts, gets the blame.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 01:55 PM
(31-01-2014 01:47 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  

The point is they have read your posts, and like me, it seems that they can't make head nor tail what your on about. Also, it is you that's doing all the "attacking".

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
31-01-2014, 01:55 PM
(31-01-2014 01:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:38 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  THIS IS POST 68....I'm beyond confused...

Oh! I get it now!
He thinks I didn't read the whole argument!

OK Phil, let me break this down for you:
I've been reading this from the beginning. We all think that the book is your reasoning behind your beliefs because you've given us NOTHING else to go on. You refuse to explain yourself, therefore opening yourself up to this (apparently wrong) interpretation.

Where did I say the Jacoby book was why I said Snowden and Manning aren't heroes? I'm not responsible for your assumptions and once again, of you read post 68 which says why I brought up the Jacoby book, you wouldn't continue to make that assumption.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:56 PM
(31-01-2014 01:47 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  I'm talking nonsense and these guys are not even reading my posts? Maybe you should tell them they should read before they attack and they will get answers.
Yeah. See, Phil here has a tough time justifying his positions.
He looks for escape hatches when pressed to explain himself.

He spends 12 pages in a thread posting, fuck you, you're stupid, etc. Then uses the word hostile, (which at this point I feel he phonetically confused with the word, hostel), to justify himself above answering a reply.

Here, he's latched on to "you're not reading".

Doesn't make him a bad guy.

...just a fucking idiot.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
31-01-2014, 01:57 PM
(31-01-2014 01:55 PM)Marozz Wrote:  The point is they have read your posts, and like me, it seems that they can't make head nor tail what your on about. Also, it is you that's doing all the "attacking".

No. I have been attacking him and admit it, because he attacked first.

Admitedly I could have simply stayed calm, but wanted to get some sadistic pleasure out of playing games with a hillbilly mind.

31-01-2014, 01:58 PM
(31-01-2014 01:56 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
Yeah. See, Phil here has a tough time justifying his positions.
He looks for escape hatches when pressed to explain himself.

He spends 12 pages in a thread posting, fuck you, you're stupid, etc. Then uses the word hostile, (which at this point I feel he phonetically confused with the word, hostel), to justify himself above answering a reply.

Here, he's latched on to "you're not reading".

Doesn't make him a bad guy.

...just a fucking idiot.

Fuck you asshole.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:59 PM
(31-01-2014 01:58 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Fuck you asshole.

No. Fuck you.

The unproductive nature of your posts deserves no other reply.