[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
OK, in post 68, Phil mentions that generation You is why he brought up the book...but wants us to read that post to determine why he doesn't use the book to explain his opinion of us being stupid for not agreeing with him...am I reading this right? But I'm a huge bitch for assuming you were enjoying happy hour!

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 01:59 PM
TGAC wrote :No. I have been attacking him and admit it, because he attacked first.

Admitedly I could have simply stayed calm, but wanted to get some sadistic pleasure out of playing games with a hillbilly mind.

[Image: Galatia.png]
Thumbsup

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
31-01-2014, 02:01 PM
(31-01-2014 01:58 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Fuck you asshole.
Attaboy!

Stay consistent big guy.

Don't change a hair for me,
Not if you care for me.

Thumbsup

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
31-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:59 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  OK, in post 68, Phil mentions that generation You is why he brought up the book...but wants us to read that post to determine why he doesn't use the book to explain his opinion of us being stupid for not agreeing with him...am I reading this right? But I'm a huge bitch for assuming you were enjoying happy hour!

Generation y you dumb fuck. Guess you never heard of auto correct. Are you on drugs?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 02:04 PM
(31-01-2014 01:59 PM)Marozz Wrote:  TGAC wrote :No. I have been attacking him and admit it, because he attacked first.

Admitedly I could have simply stayed calm, but wanted to get some sadistic pleasure out of playing games with a hillbilly mind.

Thumbsup

I generally hate the word hillbilly. I'm from the South, have a bit of an accent, and outside of my circle my voice is possible of getting me categorized as a hillbilly. But in this instance, I do believe you hit the nail on the head Big Grin

For the record~I'm NOT a hillbilly~

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 2 users Like kellyrm's post
31-01-2014, 02:06 PM
(31-01-2014 02:01 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:59 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  OK, in post 68, Phil mentions that generation You is why he brought up the book...but wants us to read that post to determine why he doesn't use the book to explain his opinion of us being stupid for not agreeing with him...am I reading this right? But I'm a huge bitch for assuming you were enjoying happy hour!

Generation y you dumb fuck. Guess you never heard of auto correct. Are you on drugs?

You stupid motherfucker...I typed it like that because that is EXACTLY HOW YOU TYPED IT!! Nobody called you a dumb fuck for screwing it up in the first place, but when I mock you, I'm the dumb one...good story bro...is all of this anger making up for some sort of inadequacy or are you really this fucking retarted??

[+] 2 users Like kellyrm's post
31-01-2014, 02:07 PM
(31-01-2014 01:55 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh! I get it now!
He thinks I didn't read the whole argument!

OK Phil, let me break this down for you:
I've been reading this from the beginning. We all think that the book is your reasoning behind your beliefs because you've given us NOTHING else to go on. You refuse to explain yourself, therefore opening yourself up to this (apparently wrong) interpretation.

Where did I say the Jacoby book was why I said Snowden and Manning aren't heroes? I'm not responsible for your assumptions and once again, of you read post 68 which says why I brought up the Jacoby book, you wouldn't continue to make that assumption.

You said it right here:

(31-01-2014 11:57 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 11:53 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I think Snowden and Manning are heroes. I don't see the connection with the allegation that young people want instant gratification.

Read Susan Jacoby's book but to be honest, if you think Snowden and Manning are heroes I doubt you'll understand it.

Then after this, you made no other attempts to show otherwise. Our "assumptions" are in fact, accurate.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
31-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:59 PM)Marozz Wrote:  TGAC wrote :No. I have been attacking him and admit it, because he attacked first.

Thumbsup

Hillbilly? I'm from NYC originally. Do you know what a hillbilly is?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Fuck this.

I`ll open a new thread on another issue to see if it may attract people capable of having a normal conversation.

I might come back later to satisfy my personal need for looking down on people.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Hello !

Very interesting..... Drinking Beverage