[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 02:27 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:24 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Now I'm supposed to be creative for you? Is that in the forum rules?

ShockingHoboBlinkHuhHoboShocking

Back to the original topic, (and Phil, just stay the fuck out of it this time) it seems that a lot of Americans (whether Libertarians, theists, feminists, whatever) seem to find great pleasure in taking their views and beliefs to the extreme...commonly to the point where they lose themselves in the process just to put on a big fucking show. It's sad, really.

Really? I don't believe you. Show me an example.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 02:30 PM
(31-01-2014 02:27 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Huh? You drinking a stout?

And I thought calling people drunks is something deeply offensive and soooooooooo bad that it caused you to be agressive.

Are you confused by all the words here?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 02:34 PM
(31-01-2014 02:30 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

And I thought calling people drunks is something deeply offensive and soooooooooo bad that it caused you to be agressive.

It's more a situational thing with Phil. Excuses fit as they serve.
Right Philly?

You're my new BFF. Thumbsup

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
(31-01-2014 02:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:27 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  ShockingHoboBlinkHuhHoboShocking

Back to the original topic, (and Phil, just stay the fuck out of it this time) it seems that a lot of Americans (whether Libertarians, theists, feminists, whatever) seem to find great pleasure in taking their views and beliefs to the extreme...commonly to the point where they lose themselves in the process just to put on a big fucking show. It's sad, really.

Really? I don't believe you. Show me an example.

Meh, it's not based on anything concrete I suppose. It just seems that way to me based on the people I know I guess. It's really rare that I come across a person that isn't an extremist in one sense or another. Even when it comes to simple things (such as the seatbelt laws) everybody seems to have a strong opinion about everything to the point of appearing insane to the rest of the world.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
Well I give up.
This thread has been effectively derailed. Unsubbing, with respect to German's, this thread can go to fucking hell.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 02:36 PM
(31-01-2014 02:34 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Really? I don't believe you. Show me an example.

Meh, it's not based on anything concrete I suppose. It just seems that way to me based on the people I know I guess. It's really rare that I come across a person that isn't an extremist in one sense or another. Even when it comes to simple things (such as the seatbelt laws) everybody seems to have a strong opinion about everything to the point of appearing insane to the rest of the world.

I was being sarcastic in light of recent events, I hoped you'd catch on, but never mind. I'm done with this thread.
Talk to later, any other thread but here.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 02:37 PM
(31-01-2014 02:36 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:34 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  Meh, it's not based on anything concrete I suppose. It just seems that way to me based on the people I know I guess. It's really rare that I come across a person that isn't an extremist in one sense or another. Even when it comes to simple things (such as the seatbelt laws) everybody seems to have a strong opinion about everything to the point of appearing insane to the rest of the world.

I was being sarcastic in light of recent events, I hoped you'd catch on, but never mind. I'm done with this thread.
Talk to later, any other thread but here.

Will see ya there dear Smile And I did, but thought telling you I read a book would phil the post back up Big Grin

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 02:30 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

When I follow you around for two days and keep saying it despite your protests, yes you can get mad. Other than that, please keep up because you're really making yourself look dumb.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Phil, I think you should call it a day. Give it up. You are making a fool of yourself. And trying to take our German friend will make you look even more foolish, if that's even possible.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
31-01-2014, 02:39 PM
(31-01-2014 02:38 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  When I follow you around for two days and keep saying it despite your protests, yes you can get mad. Other than that, please keep up because you're really making yourself look dumb.

Now your getting really creepy.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post