[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
Remind me, what's the connection between the allegation that young people want instant gratification and the belief that Snowden & Manning are heroes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 02:39 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Phil, I think you should call it a day. Give it up. You are making a fool of yourself. And trying to take our German friend will make you look even more foolish, if that's even possible.

Right. I'm the fool cause these jerks don't know how to read and make stupid assumptions. Then they do nothing but sling insults for pages but I'm the fool? What universe do you live in?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 02:45 PM
(31-01-2014 02:40 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Remind me, what's the connection between the allegation that young people want instant gratification and the belief that Snowden & Manning are heroes?

LOL and Elder is still waiting on an explanation. I won't offer you the explanation on how those two things relate (because I don't think they do~somebody correct me if I'm wrong) but I do understand why some people think Snowden and Manning betrayed the US. On the other hand, whistleblowing is never just GOOD or BAD...of course they are going to have fans and enemies.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 02:45 PM
This is great !!!

Hang on for a minute guys, I gotta go pee, get another beer and some popcorn..... be right back. Yes
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
31-01-2014, 02:48 PM
(31-01-2014 02:45 PM)War Horse Wrote:  This is great !!!

Hang on for a minute guys, I gotta go pee, get another beer and some popcorn..... be right back. Yes

OHMYGOD are you drunk?!?! Tongue

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 02:51 PM
(31-01-2014 02:48 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:45 PM)War Horse Wrote:  This is great !!!

OHMYGOD are you drunk?!?! Tongue

Hell yes..... and plan on gettin drunker, just ignore me, I'm having fun here Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
31-01-2014, 02:53 PM
C'mon Phil. I like you when you're being sarcastic and stuff. Stop being so bloody sensitive. You're the one who replied to everyone who asked you for any explanation of anything you said with 'Fuck you'.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-01-2014, 02:59 PM
(31-01-2014 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  C'mon Phil. I like you when you're being sarcastic and stuff. Stop being so bloody sensitive. You're the one who replied to everyone who asked you for any explanation of anything you said with 'Fuck you'.

Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

31-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 02:40 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Remind me, what's the connection between the allegation that young people want instant gratification and the belief that Snowden & Manning are heroes?

Show me where I said there was a connection. The Snowden and Manning statement was an example of muddied thinking and it was even in a post that said that. Do you guys read before typing stupidity?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:06 PM
(31-01-2014 07:31 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Lots of it stems from generation Y and the Generation Xers that they badger into submission with their insanity. Also the younger generation has much of the same problem. I do believe much of it is because people after generation X have pretty much been raised 24/7 with constant video and TV simulation. That pretty much leads to them wanting instant gratification in all facets of life. That's why the work ethic eroded, you have the occupy idiocy, folks who think Snowden and Manning are heros and in general a ton of faulty thinking. Hope that somewhat answers your question.

Here?