[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 03:04 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Show me where I said there was a connection. The Snowden and Manning statement was an example of muddied thinking and it was even in a post that said that. Do you guys read before typing stupidity?

Your post on page 1:

Quote:Lots of it stems from generation Y and the Generation Xers that they badger into submission with their insanity. Also the younger generation has much of the same problem. I do believe much of it is because people after generation X have pretty much been raised 24/7 with constant video and TV simulation. That pretty much leads to them wanting instant gratification in all facets of life. That's why the work ethic eroded, you have the occupy idiocy, folks who think Snowden and Manning are heros and in general a ton of faulty thinking. Hope that somewhat answers your question.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 03:06 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 07:31 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Lots of it stems from generation Y and the Generation Xers that they badger into submission with their insanity. Also the younger generation has much of the same problem. I do believe much of it is because people after generation X have pretty much been raised 24/7 with constant video and TV simulation. That pretty much leads to them wanting instant gratification in all facets of life. That's why the work ethic eroded, you have the occupy idiocy, folks who think Snowden and Manning are heros and in general a ton of faulty thinking. Hope that somewhat answers your question.

Here?

Which says it's an example of muddied thinking. You're making yourself look really stupid and vindictive. What's wrong, your man left?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:14 PM
(31-01-2014 03:13 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Which says it's an example of muddied thinking.

Where?
31-01-2014, 03:14 PM
(31-01-2014 03:06 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:04 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Show me where I said there was a connection. The Snowden and Manning statement was an example of muddied thinking and it was even in a post that said that. Do you guys read before typing stupidity?

Your post on page 1:

Quote:Lots of it stems from generation Y and the Generation Xers that they badger into submission with their insanity. Also the younger generation has much of the same problem. I do believe much of it is because people after generation X have pretty much been raised 24/7 with constant video and TV simulation. That pretty much leads to them wanting instant gratification in all facets of life. That's why the work ethic eroded, you have the occupy idiocy, folks who think Snowden and Manning are heros and in general a ton of faulty thinking. Hope that somewhat answers your question.

Which used it an example of muddied thinking. Man you guys are fucking dumb.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:17 PM
(31-01-2014 03:13 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:06 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  Here?

Which says it's an example of muddied thinking. You're making yourself look really stupid and vindictive. What's wrong, your man left?

I don't know who "my man" is...but I fail to see how I look stupid in this situation. So your claim (if you're going to resort to name calling and such, just let me know, I have other stuff to do today) is that people have muddied thinking...mostly the younger generations and anybody who thinks Snowden is a hero? Now am I understanding it right?

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 03:21 PM
(31-01-2014 03:17 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:13 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Which says it's an example of muddied thinking. You're making yourself look really stupid and vindictive. What's wrong, your man left?

I don't know who "my man" is...but I fail to see how I look stupid in this situation. So your claim (if you're going to resort to name calling and such, just let me know, I have other stuff to do today) is that people have muddied thinking...mostly the younger generations and anybody who thinks Snowden is a hero? Now am I understanding it right?

No, I think it's too complex for you.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:27 PM
(31-01-2014 03:21 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:17 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  I don't know who "my man" is...but I fail to see how I look stupid in this situation. So your claim (if you're going to resort to name calling and such, just let me know, I have other stuff to do today) is that people have muddied thinking...mostly the younger generations and anybody who thinks Snowden is a hero? Now am I understanding it right?

No, I think it's too complex for you.

Well you said it was an example of muddied thinking...then I ask you if you are claiming that people have muddied thinking...and your response is 'no.' I don't see anything complex about anything you've said, just a bunch of circular talking, contradictions, and rambling. So, I'm done with this "conversation." Hope you all got a good laugh out of this one.

Oh, and Phil~FUCK YOU

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 2 users Like kellyrm's post
31-01-2014, 03:29 PM
WOW ! No

EDIT;Not directed at Kellyrm.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
31-01-2014, 03:30 PM
If I had the option of closing down the threads that I have opend, I would do so now.

Instead, I simply advocate to all of you, to either ignore Phill Hill and replay to the initial thread before it was derailed in such an idiotic way, or to leave it to rot.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 03:30 PM
(31-01-2014 03:29 PM)War Horse Wrote:  WOW ! No
What ya shaking your head at? Huh