[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 03:27 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:21 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  No, I think it's too complex for you.

Well you said it was an example of muddied thinking...then I ask you if you are claiming that people have muddied thinking...and your response is 'no.' I don't see anything complex about anything you've said, just a bunch of circular talking, contradictions, and rambling. So, I'm done with this "conversation." Hope you all got a good laugh out of this one.

Oh, and Phil~FUCK YOU

Yes an example and the sentence ends there not with your added nonsense.

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
Where does that arrogant bitch get the balls to change mostly the younger generation into anybody regarding Snowden and Manning? That is a great example of the muddied thinking I mentioned and the lazy use of language that makes it easier according to Jacoby et al.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:37 PM
(31-01-2014 07:11 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  The biggest problem for me when it comes to libertarians is that they always seem to think the freedom they want to give people should also be given to companies and corporations.

Yeah, I heard of that notion being popular amongst the American political right and at first thought it was a joke.

Never heard something like this being proposed in any European country though.

When I questioned this on a politics forum I am on, some liberterian nutter turned up and claimed that "ownership of property equals speech". When I pointed out to him that this meant that some people had more rights than other he just fleed into a histeriy frenzy of calling me a nazi.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 03:38 PM
(31-01-2014 03:30 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:29 PM)War Horse Wrote:  WOW ! No
What ya shaking your head at? Huh

See my edit Wink
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
31-01-2014, 03:38 PM
(31-01-2014 03:36 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Where does that arrogant bitch's the balls to change mostly the younger generation into anybody regarding Snowden and Manning? That is a great example of the muddied thinking I mentioned and the lazy use of language that makes it easier according to Jacoby et al.

arrogant bitch huh? Guess that's better than being a simple minded hillbilly. But anyway~YOU put them in the same sentence...some bullshit about generation X and video games and Snowden. I didn't change anything, I TRIED to decipher your illiteracy, to no avail.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
31-01-2014, 03:40 PM
(31-01-2014 03:38 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:30 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  What ya shaking your head at? Huh

See my edit Wink

Had me confused there for a second Thumbsup

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
31-01-2014, 03:43 PM
(31-01-2014 03:38 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  arrogant bitch huh? Guess that's better than being a simple minded hillbilly. But anyway~YOU put them in the same sentence...some bullshit about generation X and video games and Snowden. I didn't change anything, I TRIED to decipher your illiteracy, to no avail.

just ignore him.

he`s not worth a rats arse anyway

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 03:38 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:36 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Where does that arrogant bitch's the balls to change mostly the younger generation into anybody regarding Snowden and Manning? That is a great example of the muddied thinking I mentioned and the lazy use of language that makes it easier according to Jacoby et al.

arrogant bitch huh? Guess that's better than being a simple minded hillbilly. But anyway~YOU put them in the same sentence...some bullshit about generation X and video games and Snowden. I didn't change anything, I TRIED to decipher your illiteracy, to no avail.

I said generation y . You said anybody. You are a really shitty liar.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 03:45 PM
(31-01-2014 03:40 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:38 PM)War Horse Wrote:  See my edit Wink

Had me confused there for a second Thumbsup

Your post popped up before I sent mine...... all is good. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
31-01-2014, 03:45 PM
(31-01-2014 03:43 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:38 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  arrogant bitch huh? Guess that's better than being a simple minded hillbilly. But anyway~YOU put them in the same sentence...some bullshit about generation X and video games and Snowden. I didn't change anything, I TRIED to decipher your illiteracy, to no avail.

just ignore him.

he`s not worth a rats arse anyway
Have you ever met one of those smart ass women who has to get the last word? If not, now you have...annoying, I know Undecided Alright boys, play nice~I'm off to enjoy the real world Big Grin