[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:07 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:04 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Why not to me?

Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. The best you're gonna get from me is what you already did. I'll add that it's in chapter 1 of her latest book.

Are you including non-Americans like myself in your sweeping statement?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 12:09 PM
(31-01-2014 12:07 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:04 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Why not to me?

Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. The best you're gonna get from me is what you already did. I'll add that it's in chapter 1 of her latest book.

You do understand that not everyone on this forum is American?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

31-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:08 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:07 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. The best you're gonna get from me is what you already did. I'll add that it's in chapter 1 of her latest book.

Are you including non-Americans like myself in your sweeping statement?

What part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " didn't you understand?
That was a rhetorical question.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Phill you truely are from the Hill.

It is rather seldome here on the continent to see someone write/talk so much in a political debate with absolutly no substance whatsoever to what they say.

As for Snowden, he was called a traitor by Dick Cheney aswell.

And it is my firm belief that there is no greater honor bestowed upon an American citizen than being called a traitor by Dick Cheney.

As a non American, I simply find it disgusting to which extent the US government spied on my country, it`s government and it`s citizens and am greatfull that he revealed it to the world.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 12:13 PM
(31-01-2014 12:11 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:08 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Are you including non-Americans like myself in your sweeping statement?

What part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " didn't you understand?

To be rhetorical, it must first be a question, which is wasn't.

Now, I'll ask again. In your sweeping and still unfounded assertion that people who think Snowden and Manning were heroes have no brains, are you only applying that to Americans or are you denouncing everyone in the world who disagrees with you?
[+] 4 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 12:16 PM
(31-01-2014 12:13 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:11 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  What part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " didn't you understand?

Now, I'll ask again. In your sweeping and still unfounded assertion that people who think Snowden and Manning were heroes have no brains, are you only applying that to Americans or are you denouncing everyone in the world who disagrees with you?

You really do have no brains.

Once again, what part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " do you not understand?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 12:18 PM
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:13 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  To be rhetorical, it must first be a question, which is wasn't.

You really do have no brains.

Once again, what part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " do you not understand?

I understand the assertion. I await your justification of it, especially as you seem to be suggesting foreign nationals whose leaders were being spied on by the NSA to be in this group.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 12:18 PM
(31-01-2014 12:13 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:11 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  What part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " didn't you understand?

I won't go so far as to say Snowden and Manning are heroes, but I fail to see what is so wrong with what they did for Phil to say anybody who thinks they're heroes has no brain. After 10+ posts, I fail to see anything from him other than vague generalizations.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 12:23 PM by Phil Hill.)
(31-01-2014 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:07 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. The best you're gonna get from me is what you already did. I'll add that it's in chapter 1 of her latest book.

You do understand that not everyone on this forum is American?

Never said they were. If anybody is making that assumption it's not because of anything I said.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 12:19 PM
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  You really do have no brains.

We all understood you statement, we simply argue against it.

To call someone stupid simply because they have a different opinion is nothing but a cheap and pathetic excuse to disqualify someone from a debate and taking refuge from facing counter arguments.

As such you also havent argued why it is stupid to not opose what Snowden and Manning did.

Other than that, someone called Phill and who lives on a Hill is the last person to make judgement over someones intelectual capacities.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post