[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:13 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  To be rhetorical, it must first be a question, which is wasn't.

Now, I'll ask again. In your sweeping and still unfounded assertion that people who think Snowden and Manning were heroes have no brains, are you only applying that to Americans or are you denouncing everyone in the world who disagrees with you?

You really do have no brains.

Once again, what part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " do you not understand?

I'm thinking the part none of us understand is the WHY! (duh?) You assert that peopl who believe they're heroes have no brains...but WHY do you think that?? It's just not that fucking hard...you have an opinion for a reason....why is that reason such a big secret??

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 12:22 PM
(31-01-2014 12:18 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Never did they were.

Never do they is?

Never will do they be?

Never did they was?

Never be they did?

NIEMALS SEIN SIE TUEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Of anybody is making that assumption it's not because of anything I said.

What!?

What is that even suposed to mean?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 12:22 PM
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:13 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  To be rhetorical, it must first be a question, which is wasn't.

Now, I'll ask again. In your sweeping and still unfounded assertion that people who think Snowden and Manning were heroes have no brains, are you only applying that to Americans or are you denouncing everyone in the world who disagrees with you?

You really do have no brains.

Once again, what part of " Because those who think Snowden and Manning are heroes have no brains. " do you not understand?

Why do you resort to insults? Why can't you just discuss something instead of relying on Ad-hom attacks.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-01-2014, 12:23 PM
(31-01-2014 12:20 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  You really do have no brains.

I'm thinking the part none of us understand is the WHY! (duh?) You assert that peopl who believe they're heroes have no brains...but WHY do you think that?? It's just not that fucking hard...you have an opinion for a reason....why is that reason such a big secret??

I think honestly, it's just because he read it in a book.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-01-2014, 12:24 PM
(31-01-2014 12:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:20 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  I'm thinking the part none of us understand is the WHY! (duh?) You assert that peopl who believe they're heroes have no brains...but WHY do you think that?? It's just not that fucking hard...you have an opinion for a reason....why is that reason such a big secret??

I think honestly, it's just because he read it in a book.

Based on what he's said, I'll assume he only read the back of the book!

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:16 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  You really do have no brains.

Why do you resort to insults? Why can't you just discuss something instead of relying on Ad-hom attacks.
Self defense and if these people continue to twist my words and accuse me of being drunk I will continue.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 12:26 PM
I got banned from af.org for being to abusive with a redneck.

Maybe I should be more carefull with how I reply.

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 12:29 PM
(31-01-2014 12:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do you resort to insults? Why can't you just discuss something instead of relying on Ad-hom attacks.
Self defense and if these people continue to twist my words and accuse me of being drunk I will continue.

So your ability to use logic went out the window because I asked you if it was happy hour?? Great excuse, dude.

31-01-2014, 12:30 PM
(31-01-2014 12:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Self defense

This is the internaet, if you are not mental strengh equivalent of the power needed to play soccer on a minefield, you are in the wrong place to debate.

Other than that, you started calling people stupid.

Quote: and if these people continue to twist my words and accuse me of being drunk I will continue.

You are sober?

[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 12:32 PM
(31-01-2014 12:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do you resort to insults? Why can't you just discuss something instead of relying on Ad-hom attacks.

and to be fair, I just came back to this forum yesterday...since then, you've called me an idiot (twice), stupid, immature, and petty~all because....?? Well I don't know why, but it certainly wasn't because I was "picking" on you. When you're ready to have a conversation, I'm here and ready. But talking in circles is for drunk people, hence my inquiry.