[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:47 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  I'm a libertarian?!? How do you figure that?

Maybe, maybe not.

But what is certain is that you make "arguments" with no substance.

[Image: 45477925.jpg]

[Image: 45477890.jpg]

So it would be correct to assume you're a nazi?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 12:57 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  So it would be correct to assume you're a nazi?

So you dont even understand humor based on stereotyps.

Isn`t stereotyps everything you people are about?

If you want I can explain it to you in person by a beer, I got my panzer parked outside.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 01:03 PM
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:49 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  And I have a reason yet a of to prove me right

My way of thinking is correct because I read a book that proves it.
Why is that?
Because I said so.
So what's your proof?
If you don't understand it by now you're stupid.

Did I miss something? I must've missed something... I feel like I'm reading a debate on theology....

No asshole. You're stupid because you obviously didn't read anything I wrote of you are All assuming the Jacoby book is why I feel about Snowden and Manning the way I do. The Jacoby book is why I wrote about generation You but it seems the wolfpack would rather make stupid assumptions.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:03 PM
(31-01-2014 12:57 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Maybe, maybe not.

But what is certain is that you make "arguments" with no substance.

[Image: 45477925.jpg]

[Image: 45477890.jpg]

So it would be correct to assume you're a nazi?

Jesus Christ... please stop. Please, for the love of humanity tell us you're trolling.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 5 users Like Im_Ryan's post
31-01-2014, 01:04 PM
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Obviously this is your conclusion since you read a book.

No it isn't nor did I say it was.

You have offered nothing else except for an author's name and a book. You told Elder Cunningham that he lacked a brain -- but refused to explain why you believe that.

The obvious conclusion is that you're not entirely sure why you believe it but you read it in a book that said it (in the first chapter).

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

31-01-2014, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 01:11 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(31-01-2014 01:03 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My way of thinking is correct because I read a book that proves it.
Why is that?
Because I said so.
So what's your proof?

Did I miss something? I must've missed something... I feel like I'm reading a debate on theology....

No asshole. You're stupid because you obviously didn't read anything I wrote of you are All assuming the Jacoby book is why I feel about Snowden and Manning the way I do. The Jacoby book is why I wrote about generation You but it seems the wolfpack would rather make stupid assumptions.

~My ideas on life are based on the Bible. That is why I feel this generation being a group of blasphemous heathens are going to hell.

Nope, sorry. Still don't see the difference.

I also find it funny how I haven't even expressed my opinion on the matter yet I'm still 'stupid'

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:06 PM
(31-01-2014 01:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  No it isn't nor did I say it was.

You have offered nothing else except for an author's name and a book. You told Elder Cunningham that he lacked a brain -- but refused to explain why you believe that.

The obvious conclusion is that you're not entirely sure why you believe it but you read it in a book that said it (in the first chapter).

Yes and anyone that feels Snowden and Manning are heroes will not get an explanation from me.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:08 PM
(31-01-2014 12:57 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My way of thinking is correct because I read a book that proves it.
Why is that? http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/images/smilies/extra/bowing.gif
Because I said so.
So what's your proof?

I asked him a while ago if his method of "arguing" sounded familiar...to which his response was FUCK YOU. Irony makes me smile though, so carry on BowingBowingBowing

Exactly, I was going to quote those examples but I'm too lazy since I'm on my phone lol

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
31-01-2014, 01:09 PM
(31-01-2014 01:06 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You have offered nothing else except for an author's name and a book. You told Elder Cunningham that he lacked a brain -- but refused to explain why you believe that.

Yes and anyone that feels Snowden and Manning are heroes will not get an explanation from me.

Anyone that believes God isn't real won't get an explanation of why is really is from me.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:10 PM
(31-01-2014 01:06 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You have offered nothing else except for an author's name and a book. You told Elder Cunningham that he lacked a brain -- but refused to explain why you believe that.

I do NOT think they are heroes....so can I get an explanation of your reasoning now?

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~