[split] Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:10 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:06 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Yes and anyone that feels Snowden and Manning are heroes will not get an explanation from me.

I do NOT think they are heroes....so can I get an explanation of your reasoning now?

Nope, because if you truly think that then you don't need an explanation.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 01:13 PM
(31-01-2014 01:06 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Yes and anyone that feels Snowden and Manning are heroes will not get an explanation from me.

Uhhhhh is it somekind of secret why you dont like them.

Seriously, this is not how a debate works. An argument is either followed by a counterargument or silence.

And this is a debating forum, not a place for you to mentaly masturbate over the negative attention you so obviously seek.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-01-2014, 01:13 PM
(31-01-2014 01:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:10 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  I do NOT think they are heroes....so can I get an explanation of your reasoning now?

well, I tried Consider What kind of asshole comes into a group of people, makes an assertion, and then refuses to explain it to anybody that doesn't agree with him??

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Re: RE: Why are American liberterians so absurdly insane?
(31-01-2014 01:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:10 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  I do NOT think they are heroes....so can I get an explanation of your reasoning now?

No, she is someone I will not lift a finger for since she keeps accusing me of being drunk.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 01:16 PM
(31-01-2014 01:14 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  No, she is someone I will not lift a finger for since she keeps avoiding me off being drunk.

Ignoring her or me wont prevent us from not ignoring the nonsence you post here.

31-01-2014, 01:16 PM
(31-01-2014 01:13 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nope, because if you truly think that then you don't need an explanation.

well, I tried Consider What kind of asshole comes into a group of people, makes an assertion, and then refuses to explain it to anybody that doesn't agree with him??

Theists, oh wait, never mind. Even they explain their stance (whether right or not).
I think we've found a new low

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
31-01-2014, 01:17 PM
(31-01-2014 01:14 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nope, because if you truly think that then you don't need an explanation.

No, she is someone I will not lift a finger for since she keeps avoiding me off being drunk.

Avoiding you?? I already understand why some people think they are traitors and not heroes, I don't NEED an explanation. I just think it's simple-minded bullshit for YOU to not defend YOUR opinions. In a forum designed to stimulate conversation, you sure haven't done anything but TALK...just fucking words with no purpose or meaning other than to confuse, demean, and irritate people.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
31-01-2014, 01:18 PM
(31-01-2014 01:14 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  

No, she is someone I will not lift a finger for since she keeps accusing me of being drunk.

Then explain it to me.
I have not stated my opinion on this issue, nor have I attempted to disprove either side.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Phil Hill,

This is basically your argument thus far:
God is real Manning and Snowden aren't heroes.
Why?
Because I said so, and the book I read it from backs up my claim. So you're stupid to think otherwise, I shouldn't need to explain myself.

You should really rethink your stance.

Atir aissom atir imon
31-01-2014, 01:23 PM
I think he left