[split] Wife thinks the devil is real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2014, 05:06 PM
[split] Wife thinks the devil is real
(23-03-2014 04:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 04:24 PM)wazzel Wrote:  So. My two teenaged girls are going through teen aged girl crap. One made a really bad decision recently that we just found out about. We are in the process of dealing with that, but any way…..

Wife and I were alone going pick up pizza and discussion the situation and she firmly believes that this is all because I no longer want to take the family to church and it is the devil working on our kids. Of course I told her there is no boogie man and what our kids are going through is what all kids go through growing up. They all make bad decisions from time to time. In the middle of that she was no you do not understand the devil is real. She was also real insistent that we have to take our kids to some sort of church so they can be feed. I think she actually meant indoctrinated. At that point I got out the car and picked up our pizza.

When I got back in the car I was still frustrated. She wanted to know what I get mad when she says that. I just do not have the heart to tell her how pathetic it is that a grown up believes in that.

The devil is not the problem here...teen-age girl hormones are the problem.

I don't know how you will deal with what is an obvious difference in beliefs on this one. I wish you the best, with everything.

INB4 "Estrogen iz of za debil"

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: [split] Wife thinks the devil is real
(23-03-2014 05:06 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 04:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The devil is not the problem here...teen-age girl hormones are the problem.

I don't know how you will deal with what is an obvious difference in beliefs on this one. I wish you the best, with everything.

INB4 "Estrogen iz of za debil"

I need a little E or I got no libido and shit. It's all rather complicated and whatnot.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply