[split] Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 11:48 AM
[split] Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 10:45 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:11 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Sure there is. It's just that you can't think your way out of a paper bag.
Wow that was a rather quick appeal to a sterotype.. Let me guess.. Consider Do you live in a southern state? Is it Georgia or alabama?

*stereotype

*Alabama

And if I did, then where would YOU be from, Guatemala?

Quote:
Quote: IF The God of the bible is the God of our Judgement...

Quote:Begging the Question Fallacy. You haven't demonstrated, by extraordinary evidence, your extraordinary claim that ANY "gods" exist whatsoever. And your fairy tale book is just a fairy tale book.
Ahhh, no. No question was presented therefore the fallacy does not apply.

Proving, for all to see, that YOU don't have the first clue what a question-begging fallacy is.

Quote: Here maybe this will help:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

In which "Begging the Question is defined: Begging the question (petitio principii) – providing what is essentially the conclusion of the argument as a premise.

You see, it helps, if you are going to cite a source, if you would actually READ it first.

Quote:although there are some pretty tall words in there you might need this as well:
http://www.merriam-webster.com

...which you OBVIOUSLY haven't consulted even ONCE, considering your ongoing butchery of the English language.

Quote:(Dont want you to look any more foolish than you already do.. )Laughat

*Don't

I think the comments of the folks here make it pretty clear that you are the one looking quite foolish here.

Quote:
Quote:Nor have you demonstrated that this "hell" exists.
Nor do I intend to. That is why I prefaced the OP with a big fat "What if"

Actually, you didn't.

And your title says it all: " Your judgement day defense strageity [SIC]?

Quote:
Quote:Nor have you demonstrated that this "christ" thing exists. You can't go speculating and droning on about the characteristics, behaviors, or thoughts of something you haven't shown to exist.
Again your overstepping the parameters of this discussion.. Calm down, we are just trying to have some fun.

No, I am not. And I know what "fun" is for you -- trolling inane bullshit in atheist forums. There is no "we".

Quote:
Quote:Funny, Buddhist nutjobs who believe in karma and reincarnation say the same thing about disbelief in THEIR stupid bullshit superstitions. Hobo
so? Budhism is not apart of the intended topic of this thread. Do try and stay on point old bean.

*Buddhism

*a part

Karma/reincarnation beliefs have been introduced to demonstrate the fallacious nature of your assumptions. The point stands.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 06:21 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 10:56 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:22 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  *opportunity. I see you STILL, after all these years, have failed to take even an elementary spelling or grammar course.
Actually I have struggled with dsylexia all my life.

*dyslexia

Unfortunately, that is not ALL you struggle with. You just don't know it. Don't pretend you are so smart when you are too fucking stupid to even correctly spell the condition you CLAIM to "suffer" from.

Quote: i did not learn to read and retain what I had read till I was well in my twenties where i had to teach myself. Still working on it and on the spelling and grammar.. I think visually.

Perhaps you should concentrate your efforts more on that and critical thinking, rather than on spamming atheist forums with bullshit.

Quote:
Quote:So tell me again, what's to stop me from spitting in the eye of thor, allah or whomever?

Quote:When you die and your karma
Laugh out load So as per your demand for 'proof' of the spiritual, i assume you have proof of Karma?

Also work on your serious lack of reading comprehension skills.

What part of "And with Hinduism and superstitious forms of Buddhism, there is no "judge" to "spit in the eye of"." [ETA/clarify: , do you not understand?]

A person who believes in that sort of superstitious horseshit has PRECISELY as much evidence of it as you do for your superstitious bullshit.

Quote: Or have you allowed me a chance to rightfully dismiss everything past this point?

You can do that, of course! For the very same reason that you should dismiss your OWN bullshit superstitions and assertions! Checkmate!

Quote:I just read the rest of your hippy nonsense and no proof was to be found..

That isn't "hippy" nonsense. As I have already mentioned, millions -- if not billions -- of Hindus and Buddhists believe that nonsense.

Quote:You know what this means right? Your a hypocrite.

*You're

You are really demonstrating *your own* hypocrisy by blathering on about no proof of r/k when there is precisely as much proof for that bullshit as for your gawdshit.

Quote: You openly demand proof for things of a spiritual nature and yet you difer to things of a spiritual nature without providing proof yourself...

*defer

It's called Reductio Ad Absurdum. It is no surprise at all that this lesson is going completely over your little head.

Quote:Are you one of the 'thinking atheist' i was looking forward to meeting or will I get to meet one later?Laughat

We have already met. I am not any of your straw men.

Quote:
Quote:Oh, look -- he has been beaten down on his bullshit assertions, and now he thinks he's going to impress anyone by flailing at straw men. HoboLaughat
Do you want me go back you your orginal post and classify your arguements under the 'B/S' assertions I made?

*original

*arguments

*to your

Go right ahead, cupcake. Here's my original post; have at it:

quote='Taqiyya Mockingbird' pid='484072' dateline='1391441546']
[Image: fail-trolling-like-a-bosswait-what-.jpg]

03-02-2014, 12:12 PM
(03-02-2014 11:00 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:24 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Way to ruin his Scotsman fallacy, Vosur.

Now what has he got left?

The poor guy...

Actually no. the no true scotsman fallacy hinges on the idea that there aren't actual requirements for a true scotsman.

Unfortunatly your appeal to this fallacy is unfounded because there are indeed rules to Christianity founded in Scripture blah blah blah...

Yeah, go tell us all about it in this thread.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-02-2014, 12:15 PM
(03-02-2014 11:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  I not here to convert anyone. I am here to help facilitate a choice blah blah blah...

No difference at all. No surprise that you are so fucking stupid that you can't figure out that wee see right through you.

Quote:My question was designed to identify among you who is...

...stupid enough to take your bullshit shell game seriously, which no one is.

[Image: unsuccessfulu-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg]

03-02-2014, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 12:34 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(03-02-2014 11:11 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:43 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ^^^ Self-delusional troll "logic".

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

actually it is the culmination of 6 years of Fail Trolling.

Quote:Only the names change, the arguements remain the same.

And yet you still are too stupid to get that the reason you keep seeing the same rebuttals is because they utterly destroy your bullshit.

Quote:It's like you guys were all pressed out of one of 3 molds. The not sure/but wants to live like they wants atheist. (this one thinks a death bed confession or later conversion will save him)

And you don't think you show up here pressed out of the same mold as every other delusional xtard troll who shows up here? Why do you think you keep having this graphic pushed into your face that you constantly ignore?:

[Image: i-451f5356ad30f214361cd29fda6a4963-debatingrules.jpeg]

Quote: The jonny come lately who parrots what he thinks is strong atheist arguement in order to convince themselves of their choice.

*Johnny-come-lately

*argument (2nd notice)

*Mind-reading Fallacy

Quote:and the Misotheist who claims atheism often time because he does not know better.

Misotheism is the "hatred of God" or "hatred of the gods

Can't hate what hasn't been demonstrated to exist. Of course, we can hate idiot motherfuckers like you who come around trying to shove your superstitious bullshit up our ass. No surprise that you fail to get that.

Quote: Don't get me wrong

* you need to delineate that clause, cupcake.

Quote:you all are all still unique snow flakes and no-one can figure you out completely and I don't know any of you personally (Except for the d-bag who are also members of AF.org) So there is no need to get up in arms.

And you also need to work on run-on sentences. Among a shitload of other things.

What sort of Xtard uses the term "douchebag", or its pussy-equivalent, "d-bag"? Hypocrite much, Drecksack?