[split] absols and others discussing his English

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 02:46 PM by kingschosen.)
[split] absols and others discussing his English
(24-07-2013 01:02 PM)absols Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:34 AM)cjlr Wrote:  ON NE PEUT PAS TE COMPRENDRE, absols.

Ce n'est pas un discussione quand tu arrive, c'est une farce.

this is the point, there is nothing to understand when that is what you keep being after while you get nothing

u r retarded insisting freaks to get any lie powers, bc u dont mean but urselves positive being so you prefer when everything is a lie

like in truth there cant b proofs, bc what is true is beyond being the present the only objective fact, there cant b else existing that could b a proof

that what confirms freedom as the only else, so selves objective realisations while of course selves freedom are nothing objectively while all only them presence

Seriously, dude, hire a translator or just post en français.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: What Is "Proof"? (Nihilists Welcome)
(24-07-2013 01:02 PM)absols Wrote:  this is the point, there is nothing to understand when that is what you keep being after while you get nothing

u r retarded insisting freaks to get any lie powers, bc u dont mean but urselves positive being so you prefer when everything is a lie

like in truth there cant b proofs, bc what is true is beyond being the present the only objective fact, there cant b else existing that could b a proof

that what confirms freedom as the only else, so selves objective realisations while of course selves freedom are nothing objectively while all only them presence

Peut-etre que tu as quelque chose a dire. On ne sais pas. Ton anglais est si mauvais, personne t'a compris.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
24-07-2013, 01:38 PM
(24-07-2013 01:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 01:02 PM)absols Wrote:  this is the point, there is nothing to understand when that is what you keep being after while you get nothing

Peut-etre que tu as quelque chose a dire. On ne sais pas. Ton anglais est si mauvais, personne t'a compris.

on the contrary my english is perfect for what i enjoy saying, english is very objective language and it suits me perfectly, while my poor vocabulary emphasize on the key words in truth which make all my sentences very clear

i have nothing to say, but i am saying so it must b smthg said

u dont believe in true superiority and freedom values being beyond objective facts

that is why ur means are always to tell me, we dont care about u, give us smthg we can use

i have nothing to give, and im free to write as i want for me, n i dont care about ur opinions at all
i care only for what i enjoy doing
24-07-2013, 01:46 PM
(24-07-2013 01:38 PM)absols Wrote:  on the contrary my english is perfect for what i enjoy saying, english is very objective language and it suits me perfectly, while my poor vocabulary emphasize on the key words in truth which make all my sentences very clear

u dont believe in true superiority and freedom values being beyond objective facts

that is why ur means are always to tell me, we dont care about u, give us smthg we can use

i have nothing to give, and im free to write as i want for me, n i dont care about ur opinions at all

If you don't want or care to be understood, then I suppose I can't really argue with that. It would seem as though you've rather missed the point of an internet forum in that case, but you go ahead and knock yourself out, champ. We'll continue to ignore you and/or think you're an idiot, as applicable.

PS: you have absolutely no idea what I believe.

... this is my signature!
24-07-2013, 02:08 PM
(24-07-2013 01:38 PM)absols Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 01:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Peut-etre que tu as quelque chose a dire. On ne sais pas. Ton anglais est si mauvais, personne t'a compris.

on the contrary my english is perfect for what i enjoy saying, english is very objective language and it suits me perfectly, while my poor vocabulary emphasize on the key words in truth which make all my sentences very clear

Why are you posting? What enjoyment do you get from being an illiterate ass?

24-07-2013, 02:26 PM
illiterate ass urself piece of insolent head to others and else rights, which prove the evil u r

it is not ur business my pleasure piece of cheap dirty opportunist

u r so insisting liars, just to get anything of lies

creating a fake environment for yourself lives wont make you escape the truth of urselves and what is around u

i m kind of free conscious so write for my freedom and enjoy it like a rapper in the street, realizing myself easily alone in whatever else realities n farting on if i have to in order to force my space right too

but also i write for conscious obligations towards superior rights and objective values, when it is the only thing that matter to justify existence decency

forums to me represent the world not one o one debates to masturbate about as if u r getting altitude

to me it is obvious the opposite, i hate one calling me knowing the inferiority of one in all means
24-07-2013, 02:32 PM
(24-07-2013 02:26 PM)absols Wrote:  illiterate ass urself piece of insolent head to others and else rights, which prove the evil u r

it is not ur business my pleasure piece of cheap dirty opportunist

u r so insisting liars, just to get anything of lies

creating a fake environment for yourself lives wont make you escape the truth of urselves and what is around u

i m kind of free conscious so write for my freedom and enjoy it like a rapper in the street, realizing myself easily alone in whatever else realities n farting on if i have to in order to force my space right too

but also i write for conscious obligations towards superior rights and objective values, when it is the only thing that matter to justify existence decency

forums to me represent the world not one o one debates to masturbate about as if u r getting altitude

to me it is obvious the opposite, i hate one calling me knowing the inferiority of one in all means

Are you confined to a mental institution?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-07-2013, 02:36 PM
(23-07-2013 03:14 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  The majority of Atheists, in the context of religious debate, require proof of something for belief. That is an over-simplification of course, and people misuse the word "proof" perhaps to mean sufficient or reasonable data, but those are all very relative terms. What is sufficient data to one person isn't nearly enough for another.

That leads to the question, what is "proof"? What qualifications must an idea meet before it is "proven"? There are a few nihilists wandering about the forums, most notably, Girly. Nihilists would say that no thing can ever really be proven.

I, myself, am not a true nihilist, because following Descartes initial questioning in his attempt to logically "prove" God's existence in that I believe there is proof that I exist by my own pondering. If we go down the road of metaphysics it could be argued that I may not exist. Indeed I could exist as part of God's dream, or some other metaphysical possibility. Even if I believed that was a real possibility, I would still have to concede that there is proof that "something exists", which is where nihilists lose my completely, as I do not understand how someone (pending there existence) can logically come to a conclusion that "something" (as a concept) isn't proven to exist. Do you have to throw out logic to come to that conclusion? If so, how did you reach your conclusion? Surely you used logic to reach your conclusion that you must throw out logic. If you used logic to come to the conclusion that logic must be thrown out the window then you've defeated your own pondering.

I'd like to see us get back on track in this thread. I apologize for my part in absols baiting instead of discussing.

24-07-2013, 02:37 PM
u cant but fancy on locking me down dont u, piece of satanist garbage

well noooo im free n u r down forever more without doing anything while i guess a lot would jump to take advantage of that, seeing the vicious u r to anyone right
24-07-2013, 02:41 PM
(24-07-2013 02:37 PM)absols Wrote:  u cant but fancy on locking me down dont u, piece of satanist garbage

well noooo im free n u r down forever more without doing anything while i guess a lot would jump to take advantage of that, seeing the vicious u r to anyone right

You come across as a very young person with emotional problems, ones that would benefit from psychopharmacology and cognitive therapy.

You have brought nothing of substance to the discussion. Please piss off.