[split] absols and others discussing his English

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: [split] absols and others discussing his English
I can't help but think that this particular individual is not French and is, in all actuality, a native English speaker. Revenant made good point the other day. Foreigners do not typically get so upset over criticism of their English.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-07-2013, 02:53 PM
(24-07-2013 02:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I can't help but think that this particular individual is not French and is, in all actuality, a native English speaker. Revenant made good point the other day. Foreigners do not typically get so upset over criticism of their English.

Yes, the abbreviations seem to support this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2013, 02:57 PM
That only makes him lying pathetic heap of waste.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-07-2013, 03:01 PM
(24-07-2013 02:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That only makes him lying pathetic heap of waste.

It does seem rather superfluous to lie about which language you're native to...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-07-2013, 03:02 PM
(24-07-2013 02:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That only makes him lying pathetic heap of waste.

u r lying piece of cheap pervert head

ur other piece of hypocrite dirty jesus girls r filthy, bc u dont mean but urselves

we dont care about u, n i dont care about ur opinions at all

Boom.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-07-2013, 03:03 PM
(24-07-2013 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

It does seem rather superfluous to lie about which language you're native to...

Well, you've been getting away with pretending to speak English when we all know you're a swamp Cajun. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-07-2013, 03:10 PM
(24-07-2013 03:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  It does seem rather superfluous to lie about which language you're native to...

Well, you've been getting away with pretending to speak English when we all know you're a swamp Cajun. Consider

That goodness for this. It's how I communicate with y'all.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
24-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Fuck Chas, I'm considering going gay for you. That was some fine terse and deadly Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-07-2013, 03:56 PM
No he is not an English speaker, he knows texting abbreviations (or his translation program does) but a lot of the words he uses are typical of translation programs - they ALSO are listed under the actual word he wants to say.

Quote: like in truth there cant b proofs, bc what is true is beyond being the present the only objective fact, there cant b else existing that could b a proof

that what confirms freedom as the only else, so selves objective realisations while of course selves freedom are nothing objectively while all only them presence

Like "else" in here is "other thing" or "something else". "Selves" is "our own". I can't think of a European language that fits his patterns.

I assume he thinks that if he says where he is from, it will make us disregard him.

Anyway, this is pointless, he doesn't realize that the translations made with these programs are gibberish because the programs can't understand context and hence can't choose the correct terminology.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-07-2013, 04:08 PM
(24-07-2013 03:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  I assume he thinks that if he says where he is from, it will make us disregard him.

Anyway, this is pointless, he doesn't realize that the translations made with these programs are gibberish because the programs can't understand context and hence can't choose the correct terminology.

Nah, he straight up said he was Parisian. That's why I was trying to get through to him in French. To no avail, it turned out.

He's still incomprehensible, but since he's refused to try to engage in any actual discussion - y'know, the kind where both participants at least kind of understand each other - now I know he's a dick, too.

... this is my signature!