Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: [split] absols and others discussing his English
You'd think this douche bag would comprendo. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 04:35 PM by absols.)
piss off urself, u r an hypocrite, where do i post piece of insolent means, an isolated post on a philosophy forums where it is supposed to accept some free individual thinking, and u jump on me to eat while now u even got the guts to open a thread for, pathetic head

being able to say n justify in words what one want is clearly being beyond any emotion
when emotion by definition is an instinctive drive through everything physically existing

and the word substance should b banned from your possible use, when obviously u mean to force forms over it as if substance is to serve the appearance of things

which show how ur sense is by getting down infinitly more in opposite sense to truth
24-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Oh no, we can't ban you...I need to learn more insults...you are the master of nonsensical insults, you piece of satanist garbage.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-07-2013, 04:50 PM
(24-07-2013 04:21 PM)absols Wrote:  piss off urself, u r an hypocrite, where do i post piece of insolent means, an isolated post on a philosophy forums where it is supposed to accept some free individual thinking, and u jump on me to eat while now u even got the guts to open a thread for, pathetic head

being able to say n justify in words what one want is clearly being beyond any emotion
when emotion by definition is an instinctive drive through everything physically existing

and the word substance should b banned from your possible use, when obviously u mean to force forms over it as if substance is to serve the appearance of things

which show how ur sense is by getting down infinitly more in opposite sense to truth

piss off, u r a idiot, where do i erase ur crazed post from a not philosophy forum

i not open thread, u pathetic head, mods r doing it

of no substance r forced forms as if more in opposite to truth or snse

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-07-2013, 04:51 PM
(24-07-2013 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh no, we can't ban you...I need to learn more insults...you are the master of nonsensical insults, you piece of satanist garbage.

Of course we can ban him. We probably won't, but we can. By 'we', I mean The Authority. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-07-2013, 04:54 PM
He still is losing on the number of insults count...no one can reach Egor's level on that. But absols are more interesting, and unexpected.

24-07-2013, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 05:00 PM by kingschosen.)
(24-07-2013 04:21 PM)absols Wrote:  piss off urself, u r an hypocrite, where do i post piece of insolent means, an isolated post on a philosophy forums where it is supposed to accept some free individual thinking, and u jump on me to eat while now u even got the guts to open a thread for, pathetic head

Wait.

Seriously...

...what?

I'm honestly trying to understand you. Would you please try again; maybe with less words?

I'm just not understanding your sentences.

Edit: also, who are you addressing? Chas?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-07-2013, 04:58 PM
That's mostly because they aren't sentences KC...they are jumbles of words with no order.

(and text abbreviations in place of words)

24-07-2013, 05:07 PM
[Image: c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
24-07-2013, 05:19 PM
lulz someone called chas a satanist.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.