[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 07:13 AM
[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting
(17-07-2017 07:05 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  I was so evil to mention in front of an atheist that science has limits (not to mention that it is full of fraud which I haved witnessed first hand).

When you're trolling don't be so obvious about it.

Atheist being afraid of science having limits? You thought this on your own or used a guide, like Trolling for Dummies?

Quote:This brought me the worst ad hominem attack of my life. If such guys plan to turn science in a kind of new religion I will do my very best to prevent that - and my very best is to make fun of it.

Feeling oppressed by bad atheists who are trying to turn science into religion? As I said when trolling put some effort in it. As it stand you're just sad.

Quote:Now that you focused so much on my motivation I would like it you to focus on the text itself because I did not ask of a review of me but of the text.

Why should I care about your wishes?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
Moms, I think we need to have this place fumigated but good. Pathetic trolls keep crawling out of the woodwork.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2017 07:45 AM by Szuchow.)
(17-07-2017 07:30 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Since scientific scepticism has overtaken the atheist movement shying people like me away.

I expected real answer not more of your drivel. You do understand that atheism is lack of belief and one easily can be atheist cause he wasn't indoctrinated?

You failed to make an compelling argument nor you presented evidence. How surprising.

Quote:You should stop throwing stones at the messanger and instead think about why such messages are coming in.

You should stop trolling cause you suck at this.

Quote:You may make fun of my 35 000 million hits but I at least make an attempt at quantification - as when it comes to subjective experriences mine is as good as yours.

Why I should care about your attempt at quantification? Do you even read what I write? Read and understand?

Quote:That you believe that are other good arguments against fine tuning does not interest me either until you start to explain them.

If you want to learn about other arguments use google. Why I should waste time with trying to educate you?

Quote:That would be a good start to get back to the real theme of the post because I see a red hearing problem here.

You wanted to say trolling problem. I guess it's hard to admit that someone saw through your trolling attempts so easily but maybe next time you will do better.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-07-2017, 08:05 AM
(17-07-2017 07:48 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  I come from Europe and here I guess the main reasons for beeing atheists are still purely moral ones.

Kindly, can you please shove this back into your ass, where you just pulled it from.

Quote:Your quritqiue

I am very quriouis about this phrasing, can you quomment further on it? Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Its nice that I am accused of trolling after I rised the red hearing flag but in the title of this treat I politely asked for a review ("please")

The polite way to answer such a question would be to help review (as some are doing) or skip the text, which is tentative.

After all I expose myself here in a forum where I am not well liked and that takes some courage. Going with the herd does not. You might form a mob here against me (I am counting three now) if you like but I will note that as a more general problem.

If you are solely reading this for attacking me personally it did not make sense to post at all.

In particular I am still waiting if there is a problem in the physics I described but as I said I can't force you.
17-07-2017, 08:18 AM
(17-07-2017 08:10 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  After all I expose myself here in a forum where I am not well liked and that takes some courage.

Richard the Lionheart himself would be amazed by you courage and brave Leonidas would be honored to fight with you at his side Rolleyes

Quote:Going with the herd does not.

So three people a herd?

Also don't delude yourself into being some courageous explorer pushing the boundaries of science. You're just troll posting some shit on internet forum.

Quote:You might form a mob here against me (I am counting three now) if you like but I will note that as a more general problem.

Oh poor persecuted you.

Quote:If you are solely reading this for attacking me personally it did not make sense to post at all.

It's funny though.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 08:22 AM
(17-07-2017 08:10 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Its nice that I am accused of trolling after I rised the red hearing flag but in the title of this treat I politely asked for a review ("please")

The polite way to answer such a question would be to help review (as some are doing) or skip the text, which is tentative.

There is no "polite" way to reply to drivel and you don't get to dictate how people reply to the shit du jour we are served daily.

Quote:After all I expose myself here in a forum

I strongly advise you not to. Nudity is strictly forbidden in this forum Drinking Beverage

Unless, sadly, we're talking about naked idiocy. This seems to be becoming the norm Dodgy

Quote:here I am not well liked and that takes some courage. Going with the herd does not

We couldn't care less about you. Your drivel, on the other hand, is annoying.

And go cry me a river about people being big ole meanies to you. This is the internet: live by the drivel, die by the derision of others.

Quote:You might form a mob here against me (I am counting three now) if you like but I will note that as a more general problem.

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 08:35 AM
(17-07-2017 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  Kindly, can you please shove this back into your ass, where you just pulled it from.

The lady who commented first on trolling is the first to use foul language.

I will not report to the moderator because I want this sentence to stay visible for everyone.

Secondly your comments on my writing show that you are an abelist.
17-07-2017, 08:39 AM
(17-07-2017 08:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  The lady who commented first on trolling is the first to use foul language.
I will not report to the moderator

[Image: tenor.gif]

And please, do report it. I'm begging you to.

Quote:Secondly your comments on my writing show that you are an abelist.

Yeah, I'm a big ole Abel fan Yes

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 08:46 AM
(17-07-2017 08:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  I will not report to the moderator because I want this sentence to stay visible for everyone...

Oohh ahhhh... now I'm really scared... a teacher's pet?

Worship Slaves

BTW; Thanks for the LULZ.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post