[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: [split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting
(17-07-2017 04:19 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Is there anyone that disagrees that people should be called a cunt?

No. I totally agree with you. People should be called cunts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-07-2017, 08:12 PM
(17-07-2017 08:10 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  You might form a mob here against me (I am counting three now) if you like but I will note that as a more general problem.

So then you're saying, it doesn't really bother you, after all. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-07-2017, 08:12 PM
(17-07-2017 03:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So my dear comrades, or perhaps Cosa Nostra compatriots, who do you think Larararara is a sock for?

Ooooooh. Pick me. Pick me.

18-07-2017, 10:22 PM
(18-07-2017 08:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 03:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So my dear comrades, or perhaps Cosa Nostra compatriots, who do you think Larararara is a sock for?

Ooooooh. Pick me. Pick me.

You in the back with the Geodesic Dome hat.... Smartass

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-07-2017, 11:03 PM
(18-07-2017 06:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It doesn't matter what you think it should be, SuckCow. Smile

Uh oh...a Girly-given nickname...Szuchow is stuck with it now. Not unlike Fullerene and Circumference. Cool

SowChow, I meant SowChow.

#sigh
19-07-2017, 01:07 AM
(18-07-2017 06:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 01:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  Actually I'm pissed that the thread was split. It makes OP look all reasonable and the rest of us look unhinged. Trust me, that douche deserved what he got. Now he's extending the trolling further.

You should complain about it in the Support section, you "territorial insulter" you. Angel

He did.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
19-07-2017, 01:38 AM
(19-07-2017 01:07 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 06:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  You should complain about it in the Support section, you "territorial insulter" you. Angel

He did.

Pretty sure Vera was aware of that Tongue God, what a sod this dickhead is. Truly, a fuckwit of the first water.

I knew bitching in the support section was offsides, but then again, I think making spurious threads to moan and run to mommy about forumites' behaviour in the support section is violating the spirit of the place as well. So fuck that prick.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
19-07-2017, 01:42 AM
(18-07-2017 06:28 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  In Soviet Russia, words pronounce you!

Pronounced, Rob, pronounced. Mighty Union was laid low by treacherous bourgeois-capitalist wreckers. Quite some time ago I must add.

(19-07-2017 01:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-07-2017 01:07 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  He did.

Pretty sure Vera was aware of that Tongue God, what a sod this dickhead is. Truly, a fuckwit of the first water.

I knew bitching in the support section was offsides, but then again, I think making spurious threads to moan and run to mommy about forumites' behaviour in the support section is violating the spirit of the place as well. So fuck that prick.

I too think that she violated the spirit but letter remained unbroken. Still it's sad that trolls learned to use support section to troll further.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
19-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Oh, I meant morondog should make a thread. Whine about "his" feelings getting hurt (so is "my intelligence" getting hurt. And not just by the cretin du jour), see how much holier-than-thou pity *he* manages to get. Drinking Beverage

And yes, abusing the support section is beyond low and is still tolerated, even, apparently, supported. This devalues and mocks, and frankly, spits in the face with people with GENUINE problems.

Also, in light of what I've seen on this forum, this is literally nothing. And frankly, if all the mental masturbators we seem to have acquired recently, think this is too much and the forum is not on their level - here be the door. Use it. Just don't let it hit you. Brain cells are precious, more so to some than others Drinking Beverage

[Image: 306604.gif]

What always strikes me here is the mental images a lot of people seem to have built of themselves as of those great intellectual and moral giants, when in reality...

[Image: 8b0.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-07-2017, 08:08 AM
(19-07-2017 07:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  And yes, abusing the support section is beyond low and is still tolerated, even, apparently, supported. This devalues and mocks, and frankly, spits in the face with people with GENUINE problems.

Let's not be getting too critical here. Being on the forum team is a tough job. I was for a while and I hated it. Which is also not to say they should be immune from criticism either, just... from my POV I know they're good people and they're doing their best. The real dickhead here is still the troll.

Anyway it's the internet, I'm sure we'll survive Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post