[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2017 09:41 AM by julep.)
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
(17-07-2017 08:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  Kindly, can you please shove this back into your ass, where you just pulled it from.

The lady who commented first on trolling is the first to use foul language.

I will not report to the moderator because I want this sentence to stay visible for everyone.

Secondly your comments on my writing show that you are an abelist.

FYI, the sentence in question would not be considered any kind of violation of the TTA terms of service.

"Abelist" Facepalm

If you can't be bothered to express yourself clearly, people are going to criticize this. Especially in response to a post that asks for critiques.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
17-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Aww, I missed a corker here I see, having just read up on the thread!

Not really sure what the OP's point was here to be honest, It came across as they were trying to make some sort of joke, and then it spiraled out of control when nobody found it funny, and just asked her some fairly straight forward questions?

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
17-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Sorry to interrupt but I used the ouragous title because I hoped it would attract the sparse theist in this forum. Non has shwon up.

As I understand now there is no atheist movement but this particular "web community" is intelectually so CLEAN that there are no diverging opinions?

Furthermore: if a mob forms can this be called a temporary movement, as it shares the same goals and believes for some time? I think there are a lot of ways to define a community and one is to have a common enemy.
17-07-2017, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2017 10:56 AM by Robvalue.)
(17-07-2017 10:48 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt but I used the ouragous title because I hoped it would attract the sparse theist in this forum. Non has shwon up.

Why not just be honest? We have some theists here. Even some nice ones Tongue

Quote:As I understand now there is no atheist movement but this particular "web community" is intelectually so CLEAN that there are no diverging opinions?

No idea what you're talking about. We have plenty of diverging opinions, but obviously we all agree about atheism... because we're atheists. Check out the rest of the forum for discussions on lots of subjects.

We also have some absolute dickheads, both atheist and theist.

Quote:Furthermore: if a mob forms can this be called a temporary movement, as it shares the same goals and believes for some time? I think there are a lot of ways to define a community and one is to have a common enemy.

You seem to class 3 people as a mob, and assume they've formed some kind of dogmatic agreement with each other. You're over-playing the victim role and, I think, are too eager to try and pigeonhole people. Atheists are just people. We're random atheists who happened to meet up here. There is no agreed "enemy". We may happen to mostly agree on certain issues, of course.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
17-07-2017, 10:55 AM
(17-07-2017 10:37 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 09:45 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Must say I have trouble imagining atheist movement not to mention said movement trying to split into sub-movement. Different country, different perspective I guess.

A lot of atheists have experienced some form of discrimination for being atheist, so I would say it's not the lack of belief that they're building on, but the shared experiences of discrimination.

Now I have less trouble with imagining it but it still isn't something that would appeal to me.

(17-07-2017 10:48 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  As I understand now there is no atheist movement but this particular "web community" is intelectually so CLEAN that there are no diverging opinions?

Didn't you knew that there is no such thing like diverging opinion among atheists? Party line does not allow it.

Quote:Furthermore: if a mob forms can this be called a temporary movement, as it shares the same goals and believes for some time? I think there are a lot of ways to define a community and one is to have a common enemy.

You think you're someone enemy here? Seems that humility is something that you know only from thesaurus. As far as I am concerned you're just another troll, one to be laughed at not feel enmity against.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 11:01 AM
(17-07-2017 10:48 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt but I used the ouragous title because I hoped it would attract the sparse theist in this forum. Non has shwon up.

Peekaboo!

[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
17-07-2017, 11:03 AM
First of all, a theist DID show up.

Also, being called out on the utter drivel you post is not the same as being persecuted. But please, do go on telling yourself that you're a valiant dissenting voice of wisdom and insight, among a herd of vicious atheists, if this helps save your fragile ego, oh brave one...

[Image: swordofdoom.gif]

And if you want to be taken even somewhat seriously (thought frankly, this ship might have sailed. And sank), how about rereading your whiny drivel and checking it for typos and such before you post it? Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 11:11 AM

I can accept that your first language is not English, but what in the fuck's name is a "sparse atheist"?

Quote:As I understand now there is no atheist movement but this particular "web community" is intelectually so CLEAN that there are no diverging opinions?

Uh... what the... oh, never mind. Huh

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-07-2017, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2017 11:16 AM by Szuchow.)
(17-07-2017 11:01 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

Peekaboo!

It appears that you were supposed to play different role. Instead of being nice you could try to scare newest member with Sheol for example Wink

(17-07-2017 11:11 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

I can accept that your first language is not English, but what in the fuck's name is a "sparse atheist"?

I think that this thread was supposed to attract one of few theists that dwell within this halls.

Substitute sparse with rare and it will sound better to native speaker I think.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-07-2017, 11:35 AM
(17-07-2017 11:03 AM)Vera Wrote:  First of all, a theist DID show up.

Also, being called out on the utter drivel you post is not the same as being persecuted. But please, do go on telling yourself that you're a valiant dissenting voice of wisdom and insight, among a herd of vicious atheists, if this helps save your fragile ego, oh brave one...

[Image: swordofdoom.gif]

And if you want to be taken even somewhat seriously (thought frankly, this ship might have sailed. And sank), how about rereading your whiny drivel and checking it for typos and such before you post it? Drinking Beverage

Thanks Vera! If I can't have dragons a Samurai will do. Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post