[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
Point me to the theist.

In the forum I usally am they make up about 25 percent of the discussion. But that forum as well has some strict rules against foul language so that they are not shied out of the discussion.

As for the victim role: the amount someone feels hurt varies from person to person and the perpetrator is not the one who defines how much the victim feels hurt.

It was statet that I am a newbie and hence do not know the roles of the community. So is there a community.

Nobody has realy spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me. If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

From my view you are the perfect closet system of thought where every one licks everyone else ass (sorry I was told such language is the general standard of the forum).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 11:41 AM
(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Point me to the theist.

Don't forget to snap your fingers, troll.

Quote:As for the victim role: the amount someone feels hurt varies from person to person and the perpetrator is not the one who defines how much the victim feels hurt.

Being called on trollishness does not make you a victim. Except in your mind it seems.

Quote:Nobody has realy spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me. If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

From my view you are the perfect closet system of thought where every one licks everyone else ass (sorry I was told such language is the general standard of the forum).

From my pov you are just pathetic troll playing a victim. Or you're just deeply stupid and can't accept that others don't see your drivel as something worthy of defending.

I go with troll.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 11:49 AM
(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  It was statet that I am a newbie and hence do not know the roles of the community. So is there a community.

FFS, you really are as thick as two short planks aren't you? You're now gonna play the silly semantics game with the "community" yes or no thing?

Quote:Nobody has really spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me.

Uh... nobody's spoken "in your favour" because... hmmm? Maybe we just might think that your biased opinions and deliberately inflammatory comments are just not worth the effort?

Quote:If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

Grow up, child.

Quote:From my view you are the perfect closet system of thought where every one licks everyone else ass (sorry I was told such language is the general standard of the forum).

So you're still continuing to post here why? If it's all so distressing to your fragile ego, why then don't you do us all a favour and FUCK OFF! Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
17-07-2017, 11:51 AM
(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  In the forum I usally am they make up about 25 percent of the discussion. But that forum as well has some strict rules against foul language so that they are not shied out of the discussion.

If "foul" language scares you, the internet (or the world, really) isn't the place for you.

Quote:As for the victim role: the amount someone feels hurt varies from person to person and the perpetrator is not the one who defines how much the victim feels hurt.

[Image: show-me-on-the-doll-where-the-internet-h...493005.png]

Quote:Nobody has realy spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me. If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

Oh, sorry, were you expecting a knight in shining armour to ride in to your defence?

[Image: giphy.gif]

And "kick"? Seriously, cupcake, grow up. If you think *this* merited the word "kick", I can only congratulate you on the safe, secure bubble (devoid of any thought, apparently) that you've been living in.

Quote:From my view you are the perfect closet system of thought where every one licks everyone else ass

If you insist on trying to be funny and acerbic, learning how to spell (or at least use a spellchecker) would help... well, can't really say immensely, because it would still be your crappy thought, but at least slightly more coherent...

Quote:(sorry I was told such language is the general standard of the forum).

Fuck off, you whiny, passive-aggressive imbecile.

How you like *them* apples?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 11:53 AM
(17-07-2017 10:48 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt but I used the ouragous title because I hoped it would attract the sparse theist in this forum.

So you are dishonest.

Quote:Non has shwon up.

You are wrong there. If you'd bothered to get to know the people or ask questions you might not make such mistakes.

Quote:As I understand now there is no atheist movement but this particular "web community" is intelectually so CLEAN that there are no diverging opinions?

The only thing the atheists here all generally agree on is that there's no good reason to believe in any god. The theists here don't agree on that. If everybody seems to agree that you don't know what you are talking about then perhaps you might consider that perhaps you don't.

Quote:Furthermore: if a mob forms can this be called a temporary movement, as it shares the same goals and believes for some time? I think there are a lot of ways to define a community and one is to have a common enemy.

You do have the xian persecution complex down, I'll give you that.

(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Nobody has realy spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me.

Why do you think you are owed a defense? What do you think was an ad hom attack?

Quote:If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

Your opening post demonstrated that you don't understand what atheism is or what makes somebody an atheist. You erected a strawman and people called you out on it. That is not an ad hom attack.

Quote:From my view you are the perfect closet system of thought where every one licks everyone else ass (sorry I was told such language is the general standard of the forum).

Yes, obviously if nobody agrees with you it must be us.
Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 11:55 AM
(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Point me to the theist.

In the forum I usally am they make up about 25 percent of the discussion. But that forum as well has some strict rules against foul language so that they are not shied out of the discussion.

As for the victim role: the amount someone feels hurt varies from person to person and the perpetrator is not the one who defines how much the victim feels hurt.

It was statet that I am a newbie and hence do not know the roles of the community. So is there a community.

Nobody has realy spoken in my favour and nobody has commented on the strong ad hominem attacks that have been done on me. If you are not a unified mob in attack I would expect that you speak against such attacks. In a mob there are the people that stand and look and the people that kick.

Fuuuuuck use whatever language you want and don't fucking apologize for it k.

People round here tend to be pretty quick to hop on bad arguments or bad ideas, that does't mean you can't express an idea (even if it's bad), I think in general it's more about how you present yourself. I mean you're new you don't know anyone yet and they don't know you ya? Some people might write you off as a troll right away, others will reserve judgment until they've seen more of you to make an informed decision on.

But the single most important thing if you want people to respect you (if not like you, personally I value peoples respect more than I value them liking me) is how you present yourself and your ideas.

Hope that helps.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
17-07-2017, 12:02 PM
(17-07-2017 11:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Ooh, you just reminded me of this song, which I heard in this fairly decent series

Kinda mushy lyrics, but fit in well with the plot...

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
17-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Stand up, speak up...

Are you part part of the cyber mob or not? Is this a mob or a discussion with diverging opinions?

If you are not an attack group I want a clearly voiced opinion on Vera, and the other two.
17-07-2017, 12:40 PM
(17-07-2017 12:33 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Stand up, speak up...

Are you part part of the cyber mob or not? Is this a mob or a discussion with diverging opinions?

I already explained it to you troll. Atheists don't have diverging opinions. Party line forbid it.

Quote:If you are not an attack group I want a clearly voiced opinion on Vera, and the other two.

And I would like to have talk with Bulgakov. But guess what? We don't always get what we want.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-07-2017, 12:42 PM
[Image: qezc4t2b3sc27dqxr5xv.gif]

Also, sorry, the other two, that I'm the only one who was named and shamed and blamed personally. I guess you don't stand out enough Rolleyes

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post