[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
(17-07-2017 12:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I already explained it to you troll. Atheists don't have diverging opinions. Party line forbid.

This is not longer about atheism this is about what is happening in this discussion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 12:46 PM
(17-07-2017 12:44 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 12:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I already explained it to you troll. Atheists don't have diverging opinions. Party line forbid.

This is not longer about atheism this is about what is happening in this discussion.

You're that dense? Atheists don't have diverging opinions. Party line forbids it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 12:48 PM
(17-07-2017 12:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Also, sorry, the other two, that I'm the only one who was named and shamed and blamed personally. I guess you don't stand out enough Rolleyes

Your name is the easiest to remember and you where the only I noticed to use foul words. But don't panick the other two are already showing up (it was Szuchkow? Or something like that).
17-07-2017, 12:53 PM
(17-07-2017 12:48 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 12:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Also, sorry, the other two, that I'm the only one who was named and shamed and blamed personally. I guess you don't stand out enough Rolleyes

Your name is the easiest to remember and you where the only I noticed to use foul words. But don't panick the other two are already showing up (it was Szuchkow? Or something like that).

Szuchkow?

And I though that teachers who managed to misspell my surname (Nowak) were dumb.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-07-2017, 12:54 PM
(17-07-2017 12:48 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  

We don't owe you anything, so how about you shove your finger a bit further up your arse?

Anyone wanna lay bets with me that this is the reincarnation of some previous pathetic troll? What makes these idiots do this? Masochism?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2017, 12:56 PM
"I don’t swear for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. We’ve got to use all the words we’ve got. Besides, there are damn few words anybody understands. " -- Henry Drummond, Inherit the Wind

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 12:59 PM
(17-07-2017 12:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  We don't owe you anything, so how about you shove your finger a bit further up your arse?

Its not masochism that is driving me. I am counting three inside the mob. Is there anyone outside the mob?
17-07-2017, 01:07 PM
(17-07-2017 12:33 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Stand up, speak up...

Are you part part of the cyber mob or not? Is this a mob or a discussion with diverging opinions?

If you are not an attack group I want a clearly voiced opinion on Vera, and the other two.

Knights who say NI!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
17-07-2017, 01:13 PM
(17-07-2017 12:59 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Its not masochism that is driving me. I am counting three inside the mob. Is there anyone outside the mob?

(17-07-2017 12:33 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Stand up, speak up...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sorry, can't do. There is no mercy for anyone who does...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2017, 01:35 PM
(17-07-2017 01:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You never answered my question... what do you think an ad hominem attack is?

Ad hominem: instead of attacking the argument you attack the person.

T.O.E. Theory of everything

parody: a mockery of something

I have to inform you that the main focus of my discussion is now the mob. If everyone is posing such side-questions due to the fact that you outnumber me you will quickly disable me.

You are not angry if I you inside the mob? There are many people here I don t want to confuse them.