[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
(17-07-2017 11:41 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 11:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Point me to the theist.

Don't forget to snap your fingers, troll.

Yeah, so the correct way to ask that is to post it as a request rather than a demand.

"Oh, I didn't notice there were theists in this thread right now. My bad. Who is it?"
or
"There's a theist here now? Would you mind telling me who, because I'm new here and I don't know who is who just yet."

BTW: I'm the theist. What did you mean for me to get out of your initial post?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
17-07-2017, 02:20 PM
(17-07-2017 02:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  "Oh, I didn't notice there were theists in this thread right now. My bad. Who is it?"
or
"There's a theist here now? Would you mind telling me who, because I'm new here and I don't know who is who yet.

I really overlooked you, my fault, this dispute is drawing on me. I believe in diversity of opinion so I did not just want to discuss with atheists. Frankly I do not believe that it is a good sign that so few theist are in this forum because this is a bit swimming in ones own soup - you never get real opposition as long as you do not critize atheism.
17-07-2017, 02:26 PM
(17-07-2017 02:20 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I really overlooked you, my fault, this dispute is drawing on me. I believe in diversity of opinion so I did not just want to discuss with atheists. Frankly I do not believe that it is a good sign that so few theist are in this forum because this is a bit swimming in ones own soup - you never get real opposition as long as you do not critize atheism.

Of course troll. Atheists agree on everything and when you look through "Politics" section you see threads consisting only of words like this: You're right comrade atheist and that's how we atheists see it.

It's well established facts that people who share only absence of belief agree on everything else.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 02:44 PM
(17-07-2017 02:20 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Frankly I do not believe that it is a good sign that so few theist are in this forum because this is a bit swimming in ones own soup - you never get real opposition as long as you do not critize atheism.

If this forum isn't what you are looking for then you are free to go elsewhere. Barging in and complaining that the forum isn't what you think it should be is pretty fucking arrogant, don't you think? Thinking that the people who enjoy this forum don't also engage elsewhere is also pretty arrogant.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 02:47 PM
(17-07-2017 02:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 02:20 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I really overlooked you, my fault, this dispute is drawing on me. I believe in diversity of opinion so I did not just want to discuss with atheists. Frankly I do not believe that it is a good sign that so few theist are in this forum because this is a bit swimming in ones own soup - you never get real opposition as long as you do not critize atheism.

What's wrong with atheism? What's there to criticize?

Apparently we use Ockham's razor and try to evangelise people with the multiverse theory. We're really not very nice people. When we're criticized we become a mob and attack innocent trolls for no reason.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2017, 02:51 PM
(17-07-2017 02:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Apparently we use Ockham's razor and try to evangelise people with the multiverse theory. We're really not very nice people. When we're criticized we become a mob and attack innocent trolls for no reason.

I want this as an epitaph. [Image: hehe.gif]

(Granted, I want to donate my body to science, but still...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
17-07-2017, 03:14 PM
I am counting who is inside the mob:
Vera
Morondong
The russian (?) who s name I can t spell.

How to get out of the mob: criticize not only me but critisize members of the mob too. This would break the illusion that there is a uniform group attacking me.
17-07-2017, 03:19 PM
(17-07-2017 03:14 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I am counting who is inside the mob:
Vera
Morondong

How to get out of the mob: criticize not only me but critisize members of the mob too. This would break the illusion that there is a uniform group attacking me.

L to R - Vera, me, morondog and Szuchow. Fugetaboutit.
[Image: main-image.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-07-2017, 03:20 PM
(17-07-2017 03:14 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I am counting who is inside the mob:
Vera
Morondong

How about you sweetly go fuck yourself Smile I have no desire to get out of the mob. They're not boring shits like you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2017, 03:21 PM
(17-07-2017 03:10 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I am sorry I have problems with the quoting function.

Having just browsed the thread that ain’t the ONLY thing you have problems with. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post