[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
So my dear comrades, or perhaps Cosa Nostra compatriots, who do you think Larararara is a sock for?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 03:35 PM
(17-07-2017 03:10 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Aliza,

I am sorry I have problems with the quoting function.

What is wrong with atheism?

For once the atheist here majorily seem to me overly aggressive as I have never ever seen a theist using foul language against me.

Well! Let me be the first to pop your cherry, then. Fuck you!

Okay, but seriously, you've gotten off on the wrong foot because you've inadvertently made a few minor faux pas, and we get a lot of trolls here (quite a few very recently) to come to tell the atheists that they're wrong, that they're going to hell, blah, blah, blah... I'm sure you get the point. Their defenses are naturally up and if you feel you've been confused as being a troll, then just talk to me for right now. Maybe you can start anew.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
17-07-2017, 03:36 PM
(17-07-2017 03:34 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 03:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck, can I be Stalin? Dat moustache Drooling

Sure.

I take Lenin. His sadness fits with me.

(17-07-2017 03:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Can I be Lenin? Love that Van Dyke.

Ok. I be good comrade and I take Engels as my avatar.

That’s fine, you be Lenin...I’ll be Don Corleone.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
17-07-2017, 03:38 PM
(17-07-2017 03:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So my dear comrades, or perhaps Cosa Nostra compatriots, who do you think Larararara is a sock for?

Ok well let's review:

1. Is a stupid cunt.
2. Is a whiny cunt.
3. Thinks he's a funny cunt.
4. Is a confrontational cunt.
5. Plays stupid spelling games and pretends to be a foreign cunt.

I haven't the foggiest clue Consider But he's a cunt for sure Thumbsup

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2017, 03:40 PM
(17-07-2017 03:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

For once the atheist here majorily seem to me overly aggressive as I have never ever seen a theist using foul language against me.

Aliza Heart

[Image: Gangster_Females-1.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-07-2017, 03:43 PM

Okay, but seriously, you've gotten off on the wrong foot because you've inadvertently made a few minor faux pas, and we get a lot of trolls here (quite a few very recently) to come to tell the atheists that they're wrong, that they're going to hell, blah, blah, blah... I'm sure you get the point. Their defenses are naturally up and if you feel you've been confused as being a troll, then just talk to me for right now. Maybe you can start anew.

You're a saint. Or Wonder Woman of TTA Smile.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 03:47 PM
(17-07-2017 03:14 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I am counting who is inside the mob:
Vera
Morondong
The russian (?) who s name I can t spell.

I feel so rejected.

Quote:How to get out of the mob: criticize not only me but critisize members of the mob too.

Why should anybody give a fuck about that?

Quote: This would break the illusion that there is a uniform group attacking me.

When one person you meet is an asshole then it's that person. When everybody you meet is an asshole, it's you.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 03:50 PM

Their defenses are naturally up.

My defenses are up for another reason and there is no way back now to start a new. This is psychical violence and I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Shall I count the "fuck you" as meaning that you participate in the mob now? I already considered downplaying the behaviour of members of the mob as part of the identification.
17-07-2017, 03:51 PM
*opens the thread, reads a few pages....and starts to back off very very slowly......*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
17-07-2017, 03:55 PM
(17-07-2017 03:50 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 03:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well! Let me be the first to pop your cherry, then. Fuck you!

Their defenses are naturally up.

My defenses are up for another reason and there is no way back now to start a new. This is psychical violence and I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Shall I count the "fuck you" as meaning that you participate in the mob now? I already considered downplaying the behaviour of members of the mob as part of the identification.

Facepalm Christ. Your feelings hurt? Maybe you should not be a cunt then? Ever thought about that?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post