[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
Stand up, speak up...

Is there anyone that disagrees that people should be called a cunt?

It's still possible to leave the mob although I must admitt the timer is running...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 04:30 PM
[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody -please review
(17-07-2017 04:19 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Stand up, speak up...

It's still possible to leave the mob although I must admitt the timer is running...

I would say that it is still possible for you to stop looking like a clown but that would be a lie.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 04:39 PM
(17-07-2017 04:19 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Stand up, speak up...

If you'd prefer, I'll say "Bless your heart." I hope you find someplace where people will find your ideas intriguing...this is not that place.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
17-07-2017, 04:50 PM
(17-07-2017 03:50 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 03:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well! Let me be the first to pop your cherry, then. Fuck you!

Their defenses are naturally up.

My defenses are up for another reason and there is no way back now to start a new. This is psychical violence and I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Shall I count the "fuck you" as meaning that you participate in the mob now? I already considered downplaying the behaviour of members of the mob as part of the identification.

I was giving you the fuck you because no theist had done it before. I didn't mean it personally or seriously.

I offered you conversation, but if you'd rather spend your time seeking out and identifying the participants of the "psychological violence" against you, then I guess I'll just wish you luck and go do something else.
17-07-2017, 05:03 PM
(17-07-2017 03:50 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Then what? You going to tell our mommies on us?

(17-07-2017 04:19 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Is there anyone that disagrees that people should be called a cunt?

Not unless they deserve it or they are in Australia.

You've earned it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 05:10 PM
(17-07-2017 03:50 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  My defenses are up for another reason and there is no way back now to start a new. This is psychical violence and I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Let me help you, you can start here to identify all the participants.

I bet you are a joy to know irl. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
17-07-2017, 05:35 PM
At work.

(17-07-2017 05:42 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  Hi,

....... Wrote stuff ......

Hi! Big Grin

Thumbsup

So... what I think has gone wrong in the communication between yourself Lara and others is that, perhaps, English is not your first or primary language?

If so, never mind. Folks here will help you in getting better acquainted with it and the various 'Styles' that have develped between the various users.

For myself, being an Australian, within my culture calling someone a 'Funny cunt' is a normal, everyday kind of parlance.

I find that within English it is the over arching sentence and its structure that helps give added meaning/clarification to the words contained within.

Thumbsup

Much cheers to all the funny cunts about on the forum today. .Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Lara, actually I was going to come in here and offer you friendly advice. I figured you just hadn't lurked enough. In the past, I was called "too nice" and offered too much help.

But then you were just as snarky as others were. You immediately assumed we all agree on everything and back this supposed mob you seem to like having.

I don't know Vera, so I don't have an opinion on her. But as she said, if language is your kryptonite, maybe online forums aren't for you.

As for Szuchow, unfogged, morondog, and others? I've seen them say things I didn't like or could have challenged. But eh, I'm not here to debate as often as many. We're not BFFs but don't hate them. They're not, however, idiots.

If you really want anyone to criticize them, you'll have to be specific. People in the world, especially online, are going to say things you don't like.

As was said, you didn't present science. You presented opinion. I'm not a scientist, and I'm not going to insult you. In fact, I identify more as artist than scientist, so possibly on the other side of science.

I hope you get into the swing of things here.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
17-07-2017, 06:05 PM
You guys! I leave for a couple of hours to have a bowl or two of delicious sweet soup and chat with my (soon to be ex) roommate and her mum... and then come back to this nearly spit my canjica...

[Image: tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif]

However, I'd like to imagine ourselves thusly. You see, the mob connection is still there, but oh-so-much-more-stylish Yes

[Image: rat-pack-quartet.jpg]

But only if I can be Sammy Davies Jr.!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
17-07-2017, 09:09 PM
(17-07-2017 05:42 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  As I am really annoyed now I have created a science parody about the multiverse. I put it here for quritique but remember in the end it s a parody not a scientific undertaking.

I would like to "quiritique" this copy-righted bullshit, but I have no clue what that is.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.