[split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2017, 04:25 AM
RE: [split] anti-atheist multiverse parody - shit-posting
Posts split (generally) by OP Topic vs. Person.

Some posts that covered both aspects have been moved here.

No distinction has been made between supportive vs. aggressive posts.

Wink

Oh, and I fixed a few [ quote ] errors. Let me know if I missed any. Thanks.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-07-2017, 05:46 AM
Good job DLJ Smile

So who is winning here?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2017, 06:28 AM
(18-07-2017 05:46 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Good job DLJ Smile

So who is winning here?

Moms. Obviously.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-07-2017, 08:49 AM
(17-07-2017 03:50 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  This is psychical violence and I will not stop until I have identified all participants.

Shall I count the "fuck you" as meaning that you participate in the mob now? I already considered downplaying the behaviour of members of the mob as part of the identification.

Me! me! me too sir! Can I please be a part of "THE MOB"?

[Image: _M6FswkuL_Huc6ag99ZGcGxUhSbgYKba-aCZAVHI...x9i-0=w300]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
18-07-2017, 08:54 AM
(17-07-2017 05:03 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 04:19 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Is there anyone that disagrees that people should be called a cunt?

Not unless they deserve it or they are in Australia.

SYZ falls to the ground, mortally wounded by the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
18-07-2017, 09:51 AM
(17-07-2017 08:10 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  You might form a mob here against me (I am counting three now) if you like but I will note that as a more general problem.

I believe two's company and three's a crowd, you need at least four for a mob.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2017, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2017 09:56 AM by GirlyMan.)
(17-07-2017 08:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  Kindly, can you please shove this back into your ass, where you just pulled it from.

I will not report to the moderator because I want this sentence to stay visible for everyone.

I'm going to report you to the moderator for not reporting this to the moderator.

(17-07-2017 08:35 AM)LaraLara Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 08:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  Kindly, can you please shove this back into your ass, where you just pulled it from.

Secondly your comments on my writing show that you are an abelist.

Why do you say that? Do you have some sort of disability?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-07-2017, 10:01 AM
(17-07-2017 12:48 PM)LaraLara Wrote:  Your name is the easiest to remember and you where the only I noticed to use foul words. But don't panick the other two are already showing up (it was Szuchkow? Or something like that).

It's SuckCow, at least that's how I remember it.

18-07-2017, 10:04 AM
(17-07-2017 02:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  BTW: I'm the theist.

I thought you were a Jew?

18-07-2017, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2017 10:15 AM by adey67.)
[split] The atheist forum and cybermobbing
I've read the whole thread/s all I saw was an egomaniac with an insecurity problem, I'm fairly sure the term"snowflake" must have been especially minted just for you Lara.
How on earth you thought that as a new person here less than 24hrs you could conduct yourself like an uptight prissy schoolmistress and not expect to get called out on it robustly is frankly beyond me and probably why you got labeled a troll.
Had you bothered to read the forum rules you could have saved yourself a lot of butt hurt but you didn't which kinda makes you a bit of a twit I'm sorry to say.
Let me ask you something, suppose you meet a group of people who are already friends/aquaintances with one another, you all go out to a social event together, would you try and overtake the group, try to lead it and control the people in it and generally act like a douche? No ??? Well why try it on an internet forum and expect different results. People here have had bad starts and yet found their niches made friends and integrated I know because I'm one of them, all I needed was to show a little contrition and humility and not shit on the carpet and I was forgiven and accepted, that's hardly the actions of a crazed mob out for blood now is it ?
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post