[split] excubitor vs deconversion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: [split] excubitor vs deconversion
(19-09-2013 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...
So, you are merely here to troll.

That is sufficient reason to ban you.

Yabut... any waverers who enter here are going to see the insanity for what it is.

I say keep him/her.

Kinda like a pet.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-09-2013, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 01:51 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-09-2013 10:00 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  So, you are merely here to troll.

OK ban me, call me a troll. What do I care? I have been banned by the best. Get me banned and then you can all jump around and have a group hug and grab each others crotches and then sit around all forlorn wondering what to do next.

It's kind of like a greek tragedy. My son used to love tennis. He hated losing but what really depressed him was when the opponents did not turn up to verse him. He could not believe how boring tennis was playing his teammates. This is just sport to me. I walk through a paddock with a stick and sometimes I flick the seed heads off the grass with the stick and sometimes I don't. Big deal. But for you, your whole worldview and whole system of belief depends on impressing enough people that you have been correct in rejecting God and his church and all that is holy.
That is why you are here on this forum for mutual support in unbelief.

As for me. I think the only thing I will miss about this earthly life is kicking the tails of rank atheists like yourselves. You call me a troll and I make light of my involvement here but in fact I genuinely care. I genuinely care about the salvation of your souls, particular the apostate catholics who are in the most need of God's mercy.

When I arrive at the pearly gates I will not get any pats on the back for whooping the tails of atheists even though its great sport. But I might get some reward if even one of you turns from their sin and returns to the Lord God and his church. Call me a troll? It means nothing that I am rejected by men.
James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

I have too many sins of my own, so if my words spare a sinner and hide many of my sins then that is my reward from God, even if the whole world hates me and bans me and even if I were to lose my life at the hands of persecutors.

Right, so being a dick is okay so long as it's for Jesus? How about...

[Image: birdfingerhatejesusmiddlefinger-.jpg]

Jesus says 'Hi', also 'stop being a dick'.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-09-2013, 10:49 AM
(19-09-2013 10:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...
So, you are merely here to troll.

Yabut... any waverers who enter here are going to see the insanity for what it is.

I say keep him/her.

Kinda like a pet.

Agreed, he's a Grade-A example of the kind of person that drives people away from religion.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-09-2013, 10:54 AM
(19-09-2013 10:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  OK. I admit that I lack empathy. But I have no empathy for atheists. Is that what you really want? Empathy from a Christian. Do you actually think that atheists have cause to expect empathy from Christians? Again, this is the victim mentality of atheists. It proves that they are not driven completely by rational thought and science but that a large part of why they rejected God is subjective emotional perceptions that they have been spurned or disfavoured by the righteous. This again is the sin of Cain who slew his righteous brother Abel because he had the favour of God.

I have the favour of God and you hate me because of it and say I lack empathy. Did the Philistines throw accusations at the Israelites saying "you lack empathy" as the Israelites routed them and destroyed every man woman and child. The Philistines were destroyed because they were utterly corrupt and everything that they thought, spoke, considered and did was evil and destructive to man, beast and to God. Many atheists are approaching this abject state. When the seven plagues of the wrath of God are poured out on such people it is going to sound kind of lame when they whimper at the angels "you lack empathy".

Atheists are whimpery little victims having a pathetic little cry. Man up boys and take responsibility for your sins. Lay them all out before God and beg for his forgiveness. Then your cringing will be turned to joy and the light of heaven will shine upon you. The slate will be wiped clean and the empathy of God will flood you and cover you like a warm blanket on a chilly night, like the brightness of the sun breaking in the new day.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
19-09-2013, 11:03 AM
(19-09-2013 10:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are the most offensive religious person I have ever come across, and we have had some doozies here. Go away and pray for forgiveness and ask your god to gift you with empathy and diplomacy.
OK. I admit that I lack empathy. But I have no empathy for atheists. Is that what you really want? Empathy from a Christian. Do you actually think that atheists have cause to expect empathy from Christians? Again, this is the victim mentality of atheists. It proves that they are not driven completely by rational thought and science but that a large part of why they rejected God is subjective emotional perceptions that they have been spurned or disfavoured by the righteous. This again is the sin of Cain who slew his righteous brother Abel because he had the favour of God.

I have the favour of God and you hate me because of it and say I lack empathy. Did the Philistines throw accusations at the Israelites saying "you lack empathy" as the Israelites routed them and destroyed every man woman and child. The Philistines were destroyed because they were utterly corrupt and everything that they thought, spoke, considered and did was evil and destructive to man, beast and to God. Many atheists are approaching this abject state. When the seven plagues of the wrath of God are poured out on such people it is going to sound kind of lame when they whimper at the angels "you lack empathy".

Atheists are whimpery little victims having a pathetic little cry. Man up boys and take responsibility for your sins. Lay them all out before God and beg for his forgiveness. Then your cringing will be turned to joy and the light of heaven will shine upon you. The slate will be wiped clean and the empathy of God will flood you and cover you like a warm blanket on a chilly night, like the brightness of the sun breaking in the new day.

I don't hate you or anyone for that matter, I am much too decent a person for that. I also don't whimper or cry and I am not aware of any sins.

I feel sorry for you because you live in fear and you are lacking the thing that makes humans different from most animals - empathy.

Go and try to become a good person, maybe then a conversation with you will be more fruitful.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-09-2013, 11:05 AM

(19-09-2013 10:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Atheists are whimpery little victims having a pathetic little cry. Man up boys and take responsibility for your sins.

Look who's talking about crying. The man who refuses to engage his debate opponent by sulking and ignoring like a little baby. "I don't see you, you don't see me!"
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye!

Quote:Like I said in a previous post. I acknowledge that it is a phrase used to insult theists in an unthinking abusive manner.

I think that these are just unthinking insults flung out in an abusive manner like your "holier than thou" insult was.

I have one argument for you and that is that you are a rude person with a proclivity to shoot off unthinking labels, rhetoric and insults. Of course I have no further intention to engage with you. You put a lot of effort into being rude which is why all of my future efforts will be directed toward ignoring you.

Weeping Weeping Weeping Weeping Weeping

So I'll repeat what I've already said:

By acting offended, you were setting the stage for refusing to continue debating me, because you were cornered and left without arguments, so you needed an excuse, in order not to lose your honor. It's not the first time I come across such a tactic. It's deceptive, and most of all, cowardly. And cowardice is a sin, dear Christian.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
This is the second death.
" (Revelation 21:8)

Therefore, allow me to add "cowardly" to my list of "insults" towards you, and proclaim my victory.

Get back in the hole you crawled out of, you coward.
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 11:08 AM
(19-09-2013 10:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 10:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut... any waverers who enter here are going to see the insanity for what it is.

I say keep him/her.

Kinda like a pet.

Agreed, he's a Grade-A example of the kind of person that drives people away from religion.

I'm guessing it's good that I haven't really read what he's written... because y'all know how I feel about these type of people.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
19-09-2013, 11:08 AM
(19-09-2013 11:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 10:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Agreed, he's a Grade-A example of the kind of person that drives people away from religion.

I'm guessing it's good that I haven't really read what he's written... because y'all know how I feel about these type of people.

Who? Theists?

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(19-09-2013 10:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Agreed, he's a Grade-A example of the kind of person that drives people away from religion.

I don't think you'd find it worth your time KC...just a hunch I have.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
19-09-2013, 11:56 AM

I like you King, we've disagreed on things, but I have nothing but respect for you. I'd totally hang out at the bar and talk about outer-space and shit with you and my other friends.

excubitor is the worst kind of holier-than-thou, condescending, knows what is best for you, tell you your own opinion because you are mistaken about your own opinion, irrational, crude dogmatist. I wouldn't want to share the same resturant with him; because I can imagine him leaving one of those fake 'find Jesus' $50 bills instead of a real tip, and would get pissed if you called him out on it...