[split] from "Ask Some Atheists" - Concept/Image of a Personal Creator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: [split] from "Ask Some Atheists" - Concept/Image of a Personal Creator
(07-07-2016 06:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 11:44 AM)julep Wrote:  I'll be happy to answer this personal question, after you answer it yourself. So: what is the most important thing that exists in your life?

Since we are both intelligent beings, I guess you also knew that I was expecting this clever answer. We will surely talk about this... Wink

No, we won't. Continue your passive-aggressive bullshit non answers with other posters. I'm done with you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
07-07-2016, 07:27 PM
I think it is time for me to start a specific subject to hear your various smart comments on it.
Its title will be: "The modern god that exists even to atheists".
But I am not sure which section in TTA to choose for it.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
07-07-2016, 07:31 PM
(07-07-2016 07:18 PM)julep Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Since we are both intelligent beings, I guess you also knew that I was expecting this clever answer. We will surely talk about this... Wink

No, we won't. Continue your passive-aggressive bullshit non answers with other posters. I'm done with you.

I will miss you then.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-07-2016, 10:59 PM
(07-07-2016 07:16 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 01:23 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello! Big Grin

Best of luck to you working at getting better at your English. Thumbsup

As others have posted/pointed out, the above statement is simply wrong.

As some one who's been on the receiving end of the shallower part of the gene-pool I can attest to it. Tongue

Much cheers to all.

I used not to expect what I say should be of equal importance to all people.

For instance, this applies on even much less important things; as food.
Once I invited a new friend to a diner. We prepare for him, as a desert, a big cake full of chocolate (I take it as medicine for my grey cells Big Grin ). When he saw it, he hesitated and asked us: "Don't you have fruits instead? I hate chocolate".

Consider

Okay.. that reply make Zero sense given the starting point.

I have to wonder... Is KerimF simply copy/pasting our English replies and plugging them into a translator... trying to guess what was said and then they make their reply which they then bland back through another translator program?

Consider

(07-07-2016 07:27 PM)KerimF Wrote:  I think it is time for me to start a specific subject to hear your various smart comments on it.
Its title will be: "The modern god that exists even to atheists".
But I am not sure which section in TTA to choose for it.

Thumbsup

I look forwards to reading/participating in your new/next thread.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
08-07-2016, 06:22 AM
(07-07-2016 10:59 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay.. that reply make Zero sense given the starting point.

I have to wonder... Is KerimF simply copy/pasting our English replies and plugging them into a translator... trying to guess what was said and then they make their reply which they then bland back through another translator program?

Consider

Your remark is interesting.
On my side, I can't address someone with an expression as: "You talk non-sense". I just say what I understood from what I read (addressed to me or someone else) which could be wrong, of course (as you know, this could happen in best families Wink ). But every time I fail to understand what exactly is in the teller's mind, I got nothing new as a feedback... if not worse... you know Wink

For instance I am also not a good player in any social game. The reason is that I prefer losing to let some others feel the pleasure of winning.
After all, I don't feel the need to win because being the cause for someone else to be happy by let him enjoy a sort of superiority on me makes me feel real happy too. Yes, this contradicts the instincts of my human living flesh which means... oh... this will lead us to another topic Sad

Kerim

08-07-2016, 11:33 AM
(08-07-2016 06:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Your remark is interesting.
On my side, I can't address someone with an expression as: "You talk non-sense".

Yay! Communication is happening!

No, wrong idea. It's not that "You talk non-sense" it's that,

"Your writing makes NO sense.

See the difference? Smile

Thumbsup

But I'm glad that our words are progressing and that understanding is developing! Big Grin

(08-07-2016 06:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I just say what I understood from what I read (addressed to me or someone else) which could be wrong, of course (as you know, this could happen in best families Wink ). But every time I fail to understand what exactly is in the teller's mind, I got nothing new as a feedback... if not worse... you know Wink

Yes Indeed! So replying multiple times about the point so that understanding can be achieved is a GOOD thing! Thumbsup

(08-07-2016 06:22 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For instance I am also not a good player in any social game. The reason is that I prefer losing to let some others feel the pleasure of winning.

After all, I don't feel the need to win because being the cause for someone else to be happy by let him enjoy a sort of superiority on me makes me feel real happy too. Yes, this contradicts the instincts of my human living flesh which means... oh... this will lead us to another topic Sad

Kerim

Ah! Hug

You're welcome! This post I understand. Big Grin

As to the above point? Technically, no. It doesn't violate certain ideas. An individual human is more than just their parts. They are more the sum of their parts. SO! An individual can contribute to the health and well being of a sibling, this energy being wasted to said individual BUT helping the sibling propagate MORE. So, indirectly, the individual's genes (A percentage of) spread. A little bit of yourself passing on is still a better deal than none at all. Thumbsup

Much cheers to you!