[split from Intro Thread] Ex/Current AF.org members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Quote:If people are going to make up crap about me, I don't give a fuck where on the Internet they are, I will defend myself.

And you have every right to do so, but sometimes it is just better to leave it alone and ignore each other... you guys are never going to see eye to eye, so why bother?...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 08:00 AM
(12-04-2012 07:57 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
Quote:If people are going to make up crap about me, I don't give a fuck where on the Internet they are, I will defend myself.

And you have every right to do so, but sometimes it is just better to leave it alone and ignore each other... you guys are never going to see eye to eye, so why bother?...

Did I start anything here? No. I came in, said hello, and Scarlet Pimpernel calls me an asshole, whilst reverendjeremiah makes up a load of claims he knows are not true. As long as they do that, I will defend myself. The ball is entirely in their side of the court.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Guys any chance you could move this quarrel somewhere else. I dont give a fuck how this all started but this is a place for new members to introduce themselfs. Imagine joining a forum and your first impression is that the members are at each others throats.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
12-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Power to scotty!
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
12-04-2012, 08:34 AM
I also find it odd that people created accounts just to continued fighting with others after they moved on.

Creep much?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
12-04-2012, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 08:35 AM by reverendjeremiah.)
Scot is right...I dropped it....lets drop it and move on.
(12-04-2012 08:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I also find it odd that people created accounts just to continued fighting with others after they moved on.

Creep much?
Exactly.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
12-04-2012, 08:36 AM
(12-04-2012 08:31 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Power to scotty!
Irn Bru powered Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
12-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Damn right! Couldn't live without the ginger liquid.
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
12-04-2012, 08:38 AM
(12-04-2012 08:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I also find it odd that people created accounts just to continued fighting with others after they moved on.

Creep much?

Not sure if you were referring to me or not, but I came here based on referrals and intend to be an active member of the community. Have been subscribed to Thinking Atheist videos on YouTube for years, but I never realized you had a forum before.
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM
(12-04-2012 08:38 AM)Tiberius Wrote:  

Creep much?

Not sure if you were referring to me or not, but I came here based on referrals and intend to be an active member of the community. Have been subscribed to Thinking Atheist videos on YouTube for years, but I never realized you had a forum before.
Fair enough.

You have to admit that it's pretty coincidental, though.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]