[split from Intro Thread] Ex/Current AF.org members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Ex/Current AF.org members (split from intro thread)
HOWDY! I could identify those lips anywhere, A.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
12-04-2012, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 09:32 AM by FSM_scot.)
(12-04-2012 09:22 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Do you have to drink...what was it called?... Ginger liquid? to be a Scott? LOL, I have absolutely NO idea what I am talking about....Im such an ass clown...LOL

Yes its a ritual all males must go through to become a man. It involves drinking of the ginger liquid , hunting down and killing a haggis with your bare hands and getting drunk and fighting with a stranger in a pub car park at 2 in the morning. Only then do you earn your ginger hair, kilt and dislike of the English.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
12-04-2012, 09:26 AM
(12-04-2012 09:25 AM)mysterious stranger Wrote:  Wow... really? LOL

Guess who???

Huh I feel in the dark, as though I'm missing something.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Hey frankiej. I love it you're here too.

Big Grin
12-04-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(12-04-2012 08:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Fair enough.

You have to admit that it's pretty coincidental, though.

What is? You may not have noticed, but there are a few members of AF here, a couple of whom I have no quarrel with. I'm sure they are here for the same reasons I am.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2012, 09:57 AM
(12-04-2012 09:43 AM)Tiberius Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 08:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Fair enough.

You have to admit that it's pretty coincidental, though.

What is? You may not have noticed, but there are a few members of AF here, a couple of whom I have no quarrel with. I'm sure they are here for the same reasons I am.

That you may have been seeking an honest reprieve; however, you start the bickering again when you came over here.

This is a new place with new people and new personalities and new rules and a new atmosphere.

TTA members really don't care what happened at AF.org and who you didn't like. We just ask that you don't bring the negativity over here and that you give starting over an honest shot.

If you can't be at peace with certain people and they really bother you that much, then there is the ignore button.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, fighting, or bickering about certain subjects, but there is a time to just let it go and start over.

There are many members here that I have heated arguments with, but we don't carry it over to other threads or forums. In fact, we even joke around with each other in the Casual Coffeehouse or in the TTATOT forums.

Chas and I are fine examples of this. We argued so much that we actually became friends.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
12-04-2012, 09:59 AM
(12-04-2012 09:26 AM)frankiej Wrote:  HOWDY! I could identify those lips anywhere, A.
...and straight to my buddy list with her! Evil_monster Love them luscious lips!!!

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
(12-04-2012 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Chas and I are fine examples of this. We argued so much that we actually became friends.
Uh, do you think anyone has told Chas about this latest development? Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 10:01 AM
To be honest KC, if it's gonna help anyone to get any pent up feelings off their chest then I have no problem as long as it stays in this thread.

I'm hoping everyone has either said, or will say, their piece here and then draw a line under it so they can go and enjoy the forum without it hanging over them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-04-2012, 10:02 AM
(12-04-2012 10:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 09:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Chas and I are fine examples of this. We argued so much that we actually became friends.
Uh, do you think anyone has told Chas about this latest development? Laughat
Hush!

It's a secret.

It's my secret plan to eventually overthrow our atheist overlords.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]