[split from Intro Thread] Ex/Current AF.org members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 01:10 PM by whateverist.)
RE: Ex/Current AF.org members (split from intro thread)
(12-04-2012 10:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Like hughsie said if there is any more shit from Af.org left to say we only ask if it could be said here, as a way of preventing it spilling out onto the other sections of the forum.

Angel Umm, I may have made a mess on the True Scotsman thread. I felt like I had to give people a heads up in case his link encouraged them to join up over at atheistforums.org, thereby disappearing from the portion of the internet where I am not banned. Yes I am a reject from that forums, collateral damage from the great sock puppet april fool's hoax. I'm definitely not the kind of poster they want on that forums since I am critical of how they operate and openly criticize them.

If an admin would like to move that post of mine here to contain the toxicity to this thread I would have no objection. On the other hand I just hate to think of people being seduced over to that site where I can't play with them anymore.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 01:11 PM
(19-04-2012 01:04 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 10:40 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Like hughsie said if there is any more shit from Af.org left to say we only ask if it could be said here, as a way of preventing it spilling out onto the other sections of the forum.

Angel Umm, I may have made a mess on the True Scotsman thread. I felt like I had to give people a heads up in case his link encouraged them to join up over at atheistforums.org, thereby disappearing from the portion of the internet where I am not banned. Yes I am a reject from that forums, collateral damage from the great sock puppet april fool's hoax. I'm definitely not the kind of poster they want on that forums since I am critical of how they operate and openly criticize them.

If an admin would like to move that post of mine here to contain the toxicity to this thread I would have no objection. On the other hand I just hate to think of people being seduced over to that site where I can't play with them anymore.
Honestly, once you've been to TTA, it's hard to go anywhere else. So, I wouldn't worry too much.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-04-2012, 01:32 PM
(19-04-2012 01:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Honestly, once you've been to TTA, it's hard to go anywhere else. So, I wouldn't worry too much.
Well, I am still over at AF.org, but I can imagine that because of certain folk it would be difficult for me to bring myself to leave this place. Tis nice.

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
19-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Blush

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2012, 01:47 PM
(19-04-2012 01:04 PM)whateverist Wrote:  Angel Umm, I may have made a mess on the True Scotsman thread. I felt like I had to give people a heads up in case his link encouraged them to join up over at atheistforums.org, thereby disappearing from the portion of the internet where I am not banned. Yes I am a reject from that forums, collateral damage from the great sock puppet april fool's hoax. I'm definitely not the kind of poster they want on that forums since I am critical of how they operate and openly criticize them.

If it starts another shitstorm like this thread ill split it and move it here.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-04-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: [split from Intro Thread] Ex/Current AF.org members
I doubt it will. Don't think Tibs will be back tbh.

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
19-04-2012, 01:51 PM
I had a wander over to atheist forums, he still appears to be an admin. I thought he said he quit.

19-04-2012, 01:53 PM
He quit a while back and then like a week later came back.

Frankie de la Cunto
19-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmm strange. Ah well i couldn't give a shit. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
19-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I hope he comes back here. I get on with everyone anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.