[split from Intro Thread] Will Intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 09:23 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(12-04-2012 04:28 PM)Will Wrote:  Hi, I'm Will, I'm 13 years old, I live in England, attend a Catholic high school and I am an atheist and have been so for the last 2-3 years of my life.

I also have the feeling that I'm going to be the youngest person on here Confused

You're English? Fancy helping me exterminate a plague of Scots who have infested the forum? Angel

I think you may be the youngest. Consider Tazmin was 13 when she signed up but that was last summer, she's probably 14 by now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
(12-04-2012 05:48 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome, all. Even the children.
We don't molest much here like they do at church.

Still...
What's the deal with all the teens though? They can't do us any good. They get that advanced in years and they're much more gamey and tough to chew. Not really very good eating at all. I'll stick with BBQing babies, thank you very much.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 05:54 PM by Will.)
(12-04-2012 05:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 04:28 PM)Will Wrote:  Hi, I'm Will, I'm 13 years old, I live in England, attend a Catholic high school and I am an atheist and have been so for the last 2-3 years of my life.

I also have the feeling that I'm going to be the youngest person on here Confused

You're English? Fancy helping me exterminate a plague of Scots who have infested the forum? Angel

I think you may be the youngest. :consider:Tazmin was 13 when she signed up but that was last summer, she's probably 14 by now.
I don't know if I'll take you up on that offer of exterminating Scotsmen from the forums XD

And thank Darwin you don't molest as much as the Catholic church Big Grin

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
[+] 1 user Likes Will's post
12-04-2012, 05:55 PM
(12-04-2012 05:53 PM)Will Wrote:  I don't know if I'll take you up on that offer of exterminating Scotsmen from the forums XD

What's wrong with the English today?

It's almost as though they see the Scots as people or something Huh.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I just don't feel that genocidal today.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
12-04-2012, 05:59 PM
From this website: http://www.photologix.nl/useuropeans/index.php?post=81:
Quote:Scots take pride in being more open, friendly or even slightly crazy. The English, or Sassenach which is Gaelic for Saxon, are taken for for reserved, stiff and dull.
Can't be to far off I think, since it came from the interwebz.

Although, Hughsie, I think you ought to see about reinstating this practice:

Quote: The English once claimed the right to sleep with Scottish brides on the
night following their marriage, attempting to ensure that the offspring
would be at least half English. They are said to have interrupted many
weddings in a vain attempt to eradicate the Scottish people.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Yes, because everything on the internet is so obviously true.

[+] 1 user Likes Will's post
12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
(12-04-2012 05:57 PM)Will Wrote:  Yeah, I just don't feel that genocidal today.

Hi Will. They usually don't eat teenagers, thank goodness, (for me). Have you thumb tacked any nun's veils to the desk yet ? Sure got me in a mess of trouble .. but since my aunt is a famous one, they had to let me off with a slap on the wrist. Einstein

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-04-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 06:04 PM by Will.)
That was an amusing fact, Erxomai. Why thank you for sharing the knowledge.
(12-04-2012 06:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 05:57 PM)Will Wrote:  Yeah, I just don't feel that genocidal today.

Hi Will. They usually don't eat teenagers, thank goodness, (for me). Have you thumb tacked any nun's veils to the desk yet ? Sure got me in a mess of trouble .. but since my aunt is a famous one, they had to let me off with a slap on the wrist. Einstein

Ha, there's no nuns in my school, although contradicting the R.E teacher is pretty amusing

12-04-2012, 06:21 PM
(12-04-2012 06:03 PM)Will Wrote:  That was an amusing fact, Erxomai. Why thank you for sharing the knowledge.
(12-04-2012 06:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hi Will. They usually don't eat teenagers, thank goodness, (for me). Have you thumb tacked any nun's veils to the desk yet ? Sure got me in a mess of trouble .. but since my aunt is a famous one, they had to let me off with a slap on the wrist. Einstein

Ha, there's no nuns in my school, although contradicting the R.E teacher is pretty amusing
Do you go to school with Tazmin? Her RE teacher appears to amuse her as well. Smile

~Izel